Please don't drive drunk.....

Originally posted by cuterlt

And by the way, just for your education, many of the MADD folks I've dealt with would not call this an "accident", it was a CRASH....

Lisa

Hopefully someone will call it "manslaughter" as well and mom will serve time.

Eros, I have to believe that you are sorry that this child died, that was the purpose of this thread, I believe :( I know that I am sorry that this child is dead, whether or not God had anything to do with it :(

This is just so sad :(

Very sad, and very neglectful of this (and I use this term loosely) Parent. Parents are supposed to "protect" their children.

Eros,
I'm a little confused. For someone who professes not to believe in God (and please correct me if I"m wrong on that)
you sure do speak of Him a lot.

How sad for that family.

But, how comforting to know that God never "vacations" and that He was right there with her.

Peple don't get it because they have the ME syndrome. Hey, I have been guilty of drinking and driving until one night I got so drunk my friend took the keys away from me. I was sick all night but when I did sober up I got a wake up call. at my age, I was 42 now a mature 45 I realized that isn't something that is done with a person with responcibilty. Now I drink socially and if I drive I stick to tonic or coffee. I dont have to drink to have fun and I think that is true for everyone else.:D

That is so sad. I even feel sorry for the mother, even though she did an incredibly stupid thing. The mental torment she's going to suffer is going to be much worse than the jail sentence. :( (Not that she doesn't deserve it, but that's got to be an unbearable burden.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter