Please Critique My DL Itinerary

Thanks for the correction about WoC picnic pack tickets....it was a year ago we got the picnic...obviously didn't realize it had changed.

* Fantasyland -- I'm agreeing with others about adding at least a couple other rides. To walk a 5-year-old through fantasyland and then only do two rides is clearly a case of child abuse :guilty: Don't forget to look for the evil queen above the entrance to snow white.

* Saturday night -- Good luck on trying to see MMY, Fireworks and Fantasmic all on the same spring break weekend night (More power to you if you can do it but it will take some planning). I don't remember the fireworks show at WDW (it's been awhile) but if the show at disneyland is 'remember...dreams come true' it's definitely worth seeing. Hearing Julie Andrews' voice starts the waterworks for me. I was not terribly impressed with the new show ('magical')...we had front of castle places that we'd waited about 90 minutes for...when the show was over, I wanted my Julie back!!

* Adventureland -- Agree with poster suggesting Tiki Room (I was soooo disappointed the first time I saw 'New Management'....sacrilege!!!) In addition, the tree house is themed differently as well (tarzan vs. SFR). I think either of these are a good thing to do to/from Indy if you're on time or running ahead of schedule. And thinking about Abe Lincoln, with a 5-year-old, I'm thinking maybe tiki birds instead, but that's just me. However, easy enough to do since Abe is right by the entrance and the exhibit is really interesting for diehard disney types.

* Dinner. Personally, I would prefer Plaza Inn over French Market, but we always make sure we dine at Rancho Zocola at least once. Fairly quick, decent mexican and they'll special order if you ask (my partner doesn't like spicy food and they'll do unseasoned chicken).

* TSMM -- No FP. Spring break weekend...at least 45 minutes unless you go first thing or during/after WoC (depending on closing time). Agree with ArchOwl about skipping Soarin' and getting FP's for GRR

* Animation academy -- Definitely see the Zoetrope. If you're ahead of schedule, then spend more time there, otherwise skip.

* Fantasyland -- I'm agreeing with others about adding at least a couple other rides. To walk a 5-year-old through fantasyland and then only do two rides is clearly a case of child abuse :guilty:

Haha:) We will try to squeeze more rides in.

This is a lot of great feedback. I'm so glad I asked. Thanks everybody!:)

I read more into how Ridemax works. At first, I was confused by all the "free time" and thought it would be too much standing around when we could be riding rides. I will defiantly use it when they post March dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter