Play the alphabet game here, Universal Orlando style!

WebmasterBarry

DIS Veteran
If you watch "Whose Line is It Anyway?" there's a game called the alphabet game. The first person begins a sentence with the letter A, the next one begins the sentence with the letter B, and so on until we reach the end of the alphabet. For this game, though, let's have references to Universal Orlando only.

I'll start...

Alright, who's going to Universal Orlando next?

"I see corn people."

Can't go until September! Gotta be a part of Around the World with Pete Werner!!

MOM
Mother of Michael

Proverbs 3:5-6
esmera_1.gif

Did someone say something about the Portofino? No? Okay, I was just checking! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Fearfall...I was courageous enough to ride Dr. Doom's Fearfall when I last visited!

"I see corn people."

Go now those of you that can. I just checked the web cam and USF is empty (it does look like it is raining though) /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif (Tried to make the G bold and it didn't work. Sorry!)

IOA is the best. That was an easy one!

Patti
Portofino 2/2000
Portofino bound Feb 2001

Kelly Monaghan's book is a great USO resource (so are these boards! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif ).

"I see corn people."

[This message was edited by Barry aka usagi on 06-23-00 at 11:03 PM.]

"No way" said my wife when I begged her to get on "THE HULK" /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

Orlando Florida is where you'll find Islands Of Adventure

air goes in and <BR>out...blood goes round <BR>and round ANY deviation <BR>to this is considered a <BR>BAD thing!! <BR>

So sorry I couldn't go to IOA, USF, or CW this year.

IOAfan /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

GIVE IT UP FOR IOA!!!<P><BR>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter