Play the alphabet game here, Universal Orlando style!

J - Just checked in and I thought I would play the alphabet game Universal Orlando Style.
Patti

Kan't think of ANYTHING that starts with "K". I guess I'm krazy!

MOM
Mother of Michael

Proverbs 3:5-6
esmera_1.gif

Liking my reports, ZP???

Then we definitely have something in common! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

MOM
Mother of Michael

Proverbs 3:5-6
esmera_1.gif

M - MOM (Mother of Michael) may be "krazy," but she is a good resource on Universal information! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Nothing bad to say about Universal Orlando (especially about the Portifino!) Barry stop taking my plugs for the Portofino /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif!

Robin - I am enjoying your reports. You are right, we are just alike!

Oh how I love thee Orlando! This is courtesy of DH who thinks of Orlando and can't help breaking out in poetic song!

P - Portofino should recognize what a treasure they have whenever ZP visits. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif her glowing reports and responses are even swaying this old penny pincher to splurge when I again get to Orlando. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Quit making my head turn Molokai! Just kidding I love this board, I love you guys and of course I love the Portofino. I am also considering writing the hotel and seeing if I can get some kind of commission or future room credit for all the converts I'm making! Actually, I think I'll quit with the glowing Portofino reports. I don't want too many people staying there. Then they might not have room for me when I go back. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

TRIP TIPS TRIP TIPS TRIP TIPS This board is a great place to get great tips for my trip

V - Vacations can mean only one thing - a trip to Universal Orlando!!!!

Patti
Portofino Bay 2000
Portofino Bay 2001

Zeraspride convinced me to stay at the Portofino! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter