• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

planning a trip

3slover

Earning My Ears
Where is the best place to buy a complete package, airfare tickets and hotel.
i'm new to this forum but I have been to disneyland more times then I can count, disney world a couple times and on 1 disney cruise a couple months ago.
Thanks

What is your comfort-level with respect to getting packages originally developed in Japanese? Tokyo Disneyland Resort is primarily a local destination, so you probably won't find very many North American travel agents who know it in detail. However, depending where you live, there may be a travel agency with a Japanese affiliation who may be able to put something together for you. Here is a list of potential package retailers. I say potential, because they are preferred vendors for the Japan Rail Pass. JAL = Japan Air Lines, ANA = All Nippon Airways, JTB = Japanese Travel Bureau....The location I purchased my rail passes was a JTB office in Vancouver, which was a full service travel agency that catered primarily to Japanese customers. While this may be the best way to get a package for Tokyo Disney, it does mean that all customer service issues will be handled by a company whose primary working language is Japanese. Much of their staff will speak English, but not all. If you can live with that, you'll probably have a great experience.

My own personal experience was to use an airline I was familiar with, and reserve a Disney Hotel (for a once-in-a-lifetime treat). I called Disney to reserve my hotel because their online form couldn't handle Canadian addresses. The phone call was painless -- I recommend skipping the online reservation system and calling straight away. (Keep in mind the time difference: if you call and get graveyard shift staff, you may not get the same level of service as with the day-shift staff.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter