Planning a trip for February 2022

I would pick a week other than President's Day week. New England schools have that week off. Not sure of when any races are scheduled. But keep this info in mind.

I don’t know if event dates have been announced yet. Early February is best in terms of lower crowds, but the weather could be chilly (we visited in late January 2020 and it was chilly and overcast many days that week), although of course that is always a big variable. I agree to avoid holidays - President’s Day for sure and potentially Valentine‘s Day (falls on a Monday; many will make it a long weekend 🥰 although that won’t affect crowds like a federal holiday does). Late February may be your best alternative -although spring breakers are starting to arrive, your chances of nicer weather probably increase.

I would pick a week other than President's Day week. New England schools have that week off. Not sure of when any races are scheduled. But keep this info in mind.
Yup- I’m from Massachusetts and married to a teacher. So we are heading down Presidents’ Day week. That’s a popular week for families from New England to go to Disney. I’ve just accepted we have to go at busy times.

We have visited in mid February one time, and I can't think of anything that was wrong with that time of year. The weather was nice, lower crowds, and no holidays.
Now we go the end of February and first of March, before the influx of Spring breakers and love that time of year.

We go that last week of February (try to anyway) and it’s our favorite time of the year. Weather is usually great but prices are starting to go up. We can typically get the first day of flower and garden festival in, swim, wear shorts all day( of course we live in the northern states so it feels like summer to us) with maybe a hoodie in the evenings. I would worry about the beginning of the month personally. Too much chance of being cold and I don’t think it would be the same experience

I’m planning on a president’s week trip too. Being a teacher we usually go Easter week, but we are considering going to visit family in California that week instead. We would love to do a few days in DL. So I guess I’m asking.. Disney World or Disneyland Easter week? Any advice would greatly be appreciated..

We have gone to WDW twice in late Jan/early Feb. I will say BOTH trips were cooler weather and Splash Mtn was closed for refurbishment. On the plus side however, we were able to ride approx double the rides of our summer trips. As long as you're ok wearing sweatshirts to start and end your days, Feb 7 would be my preference over the end of the month. :)

We love the last week of February first week of march. It's great weather and you are leaving just as the first of the breakers show up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter