Planners - I need your advice!

VeronicaBride

Mouseketeer
My family is going on our first ever Disney World trip Jan 21-28th. There will be myself, husband, DD (4) and DS (1). We will be arriving at the airport at 9:30am on the 21st and taking the ME to Pop Century, where we are staying. We will be doing the Disney Dining Plan as well. I need some advice on which parks to do on which days. My DH and I are already arguing about the first day. He wants to just stay in the hotel and not do much that day and I think that is such a waste of a whole day. I might end up taking DD out myself and him and DS stay around the hotel.

Some things to consider are DD really likes Disney Princesses, Disney Junior, she loves rides she is able to do (is a total daredevil) and is *I think* at the 40" mark but nowhere close to 44". We want to do the Bippity Bopitty Boutique one day and likely a meal at 1900 Park Fare (loves Cinderella but don't really want to use the 2 TS passes).

Some restaurants I was hoping to include are Hollywood & Vine for lunch, 1900 Park Fare, Lunch at Tusker House, Ohana Dinner, Akershus (any meal), Chef Mickeys dinner and I need to figure out another TS.

I think DD would love the parades, characters, rides and attractions but she gets bored quickly when things aren't geared towards her or her brother.

So I guess I would just welcome any advice from all the Disney Pro's. What are the must sees. Any days better for certain parks. What would you suggest for the first day? On days where we want to do dinner at resorts (Ohana and Chef Mickeys) is there certain parks it is better to be at to get there from as far as transportation?

Sorry so many questions. I had no idea when we booked this trip how much planning is involved! So excited though!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter