PJ: >5/20/08 SBP/Turf Club< We leave TOMORROW!

Thanks for posting so far. I really have enjoyed reading your PJ. Love the newsletters. So creative! How often are you sending them out. Cant wait to read more! Congrats to you!

Thanks for posting so far. I really have enjoyed reading your PJ. Love the newsletters. So creative! How often are you sending them out. Cant wait to read more! Congrats to you!

Well, I meant to send them out in December but didn't get to send them out until about a week ago. Ooops!!

I will send another out in April and then one about a week before, just in case there are any more changes.

I am so mad! I made ADRs for DF and I for after our wedding and have NO idea where I put them. I have my binder ready for all of this information but noooooo I have to lose it! I can call Dining and get my confirmation numbers, right?

You just have to remember if you put your ADR's under your reservation number or your telephone number - then they can tell you all of your ADRs

Your newsletters look very professional! I would also like to know what program you used to make them? Thanks.

Wow, the newsletter looks really good. You can tell it is good quality. Also, I love your flowers. The colors are pretty!:thumbsup2

My inivtations are some-what done....

I am trying to decide if I want to add a pocket folder. Or I may just send ou a newsletter with the rest of the information. Ohhhhhh I don't know... Here'e what I have thus far:

Invites001.jpg

Invites006.jpg

Invites008.jpg

Oh my goddness, please tell me what kind of paper is that blue one... it is exactlly what i am looking for.

Everything looks really wonderful so far, Vayleen! Keep up the good work. Can't wait to read more...

Oh my goddness, please tell me what kind of paper is that blue one... it is exactlly what i am looking for.

That was a little pop quiz for me. I couldn't remember until I looked it up. I ordered the blue paper from cardsandpockets.com and the color is cornflower (a metallic shade).

I am SO excited! I have a fun filled bridal weekend ahead of me. I am going to spend some quality time with one of my BM. Sunday I am going to one of those Crate and Barrel Wedding Events and then I am going to get my dress fitted. Be prepared for pictures next week!

I wish weekends lasted longer or there was more time in a day!!

Friday I went over to my mom's house for the weekend. Sunday morning we woke up at 8am to get ready and leave to pick up my BM for our day of wedding fun. We got down to Crate and Barrel shortly after 10am. They had the store only open to people who were there for the Wedding Event. I HIGHLY recommend going to it! There were only a handful of people there and it was so nice to peruse the store without having to worry about someone else looking over your shoulder or the store being crowded. DF didn't want to participate so it was me, my mom and my BM. C&B had all kinds of goodies.. they made waffles, paninis, had fresh fruit, fondue, coffee, juice, bottled water, etc! I really was only there to get my free heart shaped bowl. However, I ended up adding a TON of stuff to the registry!!!

We ended up leaving there around 12:15. My BM and I had a 12:30 appointment at David's Bridal for our fittings. I tried my dress on... My mom said that it seemed to be SO much easier getting it on this time around, possibly due to the HUGE dressing room this time around. I got the dress on and it felt like it was a whole size too big! HOORAY!!!!:cool1: The ladies in alterations are the best people I have encountered at DB! I could not get over how nice they were. That's probably because they're not trying to sell me something!! Anyway, they have to bring in my dress about an inch and take in the bust seams. Of course they have to take off about 2 inches because I'm short (5'2"!).

My BM looked stunning in her dress. I told her I wanted my dress in periwinkle. LOL. Maybe I ought to dye the crinnie?! ;)

The seamstresses have to take in my BMs dress a bit and hem hers just a little bit.

We go back March 7 for, I guess, our final fittings.

Pictures tomorrow, I promise!

I love everything!!!! Your newsletter is amazing and the invites look great!!!

The photos from my fitting, finally....

I'm a little unsure here because my dress was SO big on me when I put it on. My expression is so goofy (that's thanks to my mom who snaps random photos without warning).
Fitting003.jpg

I could barely put my arm down because of the pins stabbing me! (Also, with a very fake smile).
Fitting004.jpg

My bridesmaid with her eyes closed. Photo, again, courtesy of my mom who doesn't look at pictures after she takes them.
Fitting005.jpg

3 months and I will be on my Disneymoon!

I spoke with Kathleen today just to go over some things. I am sending in my planning kit early next week and should have my BEO by the end of next week!

How exciting :) Your getting closer! Your dress look's great on you and the BM dress is very pretty.I love the color.

Hi! I love your invites! and your flowers, I definitely want lillies in my bouquet.

Do you mind posting that graphic that you used in your invites?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter