Pixie Dust Overload - the day I won One More Disney Day

I wish I had seen this post sooner, loving it and can't wait to keep up with your trip!! Congrats... I would have picked Poly too!!! (However hubby has informed me his "dream" deluxe is the Contemporary so we'd have to duke it out lol)

lvjen777 said:
Live Report #1..

We arrived & got checked into the Yacht Club. We love it here. They gave us a 1st floor room, and our patio looks out toward the lighthouse and lake.. great view!! Excited for tomorrow :)

Just found you post, can't wait to hear about your adventure! We're heading down soon ourselves, so excited! Super congrats on your win, I know the waiting was tough but a free trip to WDW! Holy cow!!!! Have so much fun!!!!

What a lovely view - I love that lighthouse!

I hope you're already having a fabulous time! ;)

2013-01-20_16-49-01_350.jpg

Super busy in parks yesterday. Only got a few things done at HS but thats okay because we wanted to take the afternoon to swim at SAB. (Loved SAB & weather was great!) Thank goodness for park hoppers..Epcot last night for dinner & illuminations. Excited to switch to Poly today but a little sad to leave YC because the room was in such an awesome location. On the boat now to HS & it just started raining! Oh no . Hope it doesnt last.. so much for 20% Lol. :) Crowds supposed to be lots better for the rest of the week..

2013-01-20_16-49-01_350.jpg

Super busy in parks yesterday. Only got a few things done at HS but thats okay because we wanted to take the afternoon to swim at SAB. (Loved SAB & weather was great!) Thank goodness for park hoppers..Epcot last night for dinner & illuminations. Excited to switch to Poly today but a little sad to leave YC because the room was in such an awesome location. On the boat now to HS & it just started raining! Oh no . Hope it doesnt last.. so much for 20% Lol. :) Crowds supposed to be lots better for the rest of the week..

Sorry about the rain today. I hope that the crowds get better. Can't wait to hear all about the Poly. Have a great day

:cool1: Yippee for live updates! Love your room view and glad you got some pool time! Sorry to read about the crowds though.

Have fun and can't wait to hear about Poly. That was one of our FAVORITE stays! :)

Great day today.. finished up HS, did some Epcot, then got switched over to Poly. This place is amazing & probably has now ruined me for all future stays. :) :) They had some confusion with our reservation & gave us a little of a scare, but we ended up getting some serious pixie dust in the end.. They made me cry! Cant wait to share everything with all of you :)

2013-01-21_15-50-54_505.jpg

That view is awesome! I was lost in it for a few minutes before I even noticed the CASTLE!

I'm so glad you all are having such a good time! I'm really looking foward to hearing all about!!!!

:) Can't wait to read more. That view looks a lot like our view when we stayed in Poly back in Sept/Oct 2003. We woke up early every morning and watched the castle change colors across the water...it was AWESOME!!! :)

awesome update!!!! congrats again :) sooo jealous

Hope you are having an amazing time with your family ;)))
can't wait for more live updates.

Best. Trip Report. Ever.

Seriously, I am giddy for you! Congrats on the AMAZING pixie dust! We stayed at Poly in 2011. We booked garden view and they upgraded us to CL TPV! pixiedust: :hyper: I know we're ruined forever now. How do you top that?????

Can't wait to read the rest. Have a GREAT time!!! As if we need to say that.... :upsidedow

Joining in, just found this. How amazing to win a trip, but you earned it after what you went through in a year of waiting patiently for information. Crazy!

Can't wait to hear more, that view is worth whatever mix up there was. Enjoy!!! :goodvibes pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter