Pixie Dust and Wishes ...

Netty

DIS Veteran
are needed for tomorrow for dd (19) who will be having a telephone interview for a 12 month placement in WDW!!! :cool1: :banana: :cool1:
pixiedust: pixiedust:

Oh Jeanette, that's so exciting for you all. Tell your daughter the best of luck pixiedust: pixiedust:

:wizard: pixiedust: pixiedust: Good luck to your daughter.

pixiedust: pixiedust:Tons and Tons of pixiedust for her pixiedust: pixiedust:

Please let us know how she gets on :)

wow thats so exciting! i had a telephone interview for the same thing , i think the company was yummy jobs, i got through that and had a face to face interview and then got a phonecall to say id got the place, but by then id been with by boyfriend(now fiance) for quite a while and didnt want to go.

Would have been a great experience tho! hope she gets the place!

I hope she gets it Netty - Good Luck Netty's DD :wizard: pixiedust:

:cheer2: thanks everyone for your wishes!! i will show Stephanie this post later on when she is home :goodvibes
laura it is with yummy jobs as well, what sort of questions do they ask???

Jeanette ~ Sending lots and lots of :wizard:

Hope everything goes well :goodvibes

Jeanette, Sending your DD lots and lots of pixie dust, good luck to her :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Keeping everything crossed Jeanette :wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard:

How exciting :yay: Don't forget to let us know how she gets on! Best of luck
:wizard: :goodvibes :wizard: :goodvibes :wizard: :goodvibes :wizard: :goodvibes :wizard: :goodvibes :wizard: :goodvibes :wizard: :goodvibes

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest