Pixie Dust and Wishes ...

Netty

DIS Veteran
are needed for tomorrow for dd (19) who will be having a telephone interview for a 12 month placement in WDW!!! :cool1: :banana: :cool1:
pixiedust: pixiedust:

Oh Jeanette, that's so exciting for you all. Tell your daughter the best of luck pixiedust: pixiedust:

:wizard: pixiedust: pixiedust: Good luck to your daughter.

wow thats so exciting! i had a telephone interview for the same thing , i think the company was yummy jobs, i got through that and had a face to face interview and then got a phonecall to say id got the place, but by then id been with by boyfriend(now fiance) for quite a while and didnt want to go.

Would have been a great experience tho! hope she gets the place!

:cheer2: thanks everyone for your wishes!! i will show Stephanie this post later on when she is home :goodvibes
laura it is with yummy jobs as well, what sort of questions do they ask???

Jeanette ~ Sending lots and lots of :wizard:

Hope everything goes well :goodvibes

Jeanette, Sending your DD lots and lots of pixie dust, good luck to her :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

How exciting :yay: Don't forget to let us know how she gets on! Best of luck
:wizard: :goodvibes :wizard: :goodvibes :wizard: :goodvibes :wizard: :goodvibes :wizard: :goodvibes :wizard: :goodvibes :wizard: :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!