Pixar Place Superthread

I know you can meet Joe for Free but what about Bing Bong? He is near the pool and I assume I can't get to that area without a key
Bing Bong alternates between the lobby and outdoors. But even outdoors, I have just seen him on the deck before you get inside the gated pool area, so even if not staying there, you can meet him.

Bing Bong alternates between the lobby and outdoors. But even outdoors, I have just seen him on the deck before you get inside the gated pool area, so even if not staying there, you can meet him.
Thank you, planning to go see Joe this weekend..so might try to hit both

We are staying here 7/5-7/8, 5 people total. Tried to add 7/9 and every single room at PP is sold out?! Does that seem right? Is there something happening there on that Tuesday?

We are staying here 7/5-7/8, 5 people total. Tried to add 7/9 and every single room at PP is sold out?! Does that seem right? Is there something happening there on that Tuesday?
I think only half the hotel is available right now since they are changing over the other half to the new rooms. I’m pretty sure this is why Pixar place isn’t included in the summer hotel sale that releases Wednesday.

Thank you for confirming! Did you have to wait very long? From what I've seen the lines have been very minimal.
Joe plays songs and you can ask him for a photo after only myself and someone else did this

As for Bing Bong....maybe at max I saw 3 people in line but it went quickly most the times for sure less then a minute to meet him from what I saw from sitting there for 20 mins

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter