Pirates Problem

Kestryl

DIS Veteran
Just dropping my this in case anyone is interested (also I’m mad and need to rant).

Pirates of the Caribbean has been closed all day and we are told it will be closed for the rest of the day. Whatever the issue is is affecting the entire building- we had 2 pm reservations for Captain Jack’s. Showed up at 1:45 and we’re told it was closed. They are directing people to Agrabah’s or Plaza Gardens, no other options. We are currently in line for Agrabah’s- we had a reservation for tomorrow. They are saying it will take an hour (so seated at 3 pm, an hour after our reservation). We will not be receiving a discount or anything. I guess we’re just “lucky” at all to get anything.

However, I’m especially peeved because I saw a 3 pm reservation for Walt’s that we could have grabbed earlier today, but we really wanted to eat at Captain Jack’s. They should have notified us this morning when they knew it would be closed all day. We saw that Pirates was closed but I received no email, no call, no text, no notification from the app, so we didn’t think anything of it.

So warnings for anyone who has reservations. Have a backup plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter