Pirate Night in Cabana?

katmigordon

DIS Veteran
Would the menu be the same at Cabana's as it is in the MDRs since Cabana (From what I read) has options from all 3 restaurants each night?

Would the menu be the same at Cabana's as it is in the MDRs since Cabana (From what I read) has options from all 3 restaurants each night?
Pirate night all dining rooms serve the same menu.

It's my understanding that Cabanas now has their own dinner menu the nights that the MDRs are serving their Rotational menus.

Longer cruises, other than the 3 Rotational nights, all dining rooms serve the same menu.

Pirate night all dining rooms serve the same menu.

It's my understanding that Cabanas now has their own dinner menu the nights that the MDRs are serving their Rotational menus.

Longer cruises, other than the 3 Rotational nights, all dining rooms serve the same menu.

So say I had Animators for Pirate Night, and didn't want to eat there, but DID want to sample that menu, I could in fact get it from Cabana?
Something about the way Animator's looks just bugs me, I am very uncomfortable in there.

When we've had dinner in Cabanas on Pirate Night, the menu has not been the Pirate's menu. It is the same menu served in Cabanas every night except the first and last night's of the cruise when Cabanas is not open for dinner at all.

When we've had dinner in Cabanas on Pirate Night, the menu has not been the Pirate's menu. It is the same menu served in Cabanas every night except the first and last night's of the cruise when Cabanas is not open for dinner at all.
Thanks for the information.

We don't enjoy the pirate menu since they changed it several years ago, so always go to Cabanas on Pirate night. They didn't have the pirate menu that night. On regular nights, they seemed to have one item from each dining room plus something simple. We have always had great meals there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter