Pin collecting questions

croach

DIS Veteran
I have to admit I caught the pin bug despite my efforts not to. Happens every time I go to WDW. If you are not at WDW frequently how do you get new pins when they come out. Do you rely on the secondary market?

As always thanks for the help!

dizpins.com & dizneypins.com are to good places to check for upcoming pin releases.

pinpics.com is a good place to look at existing pins and one of the places where folks trade via the net. dizpins & dizneypins have trade message boards as does the DIS board.

Some folks purchase pins from ebay & Yahoo auctions.

to the addiction, Croach!!! (LOL) yes, if you don't live close, you'll need to rely on the auction and sale sites... also check Dizneypins and Dizpins for such sites as well as for additional news... also, PinPics is a MUST see reference site...

You trade online. You try to get extras during each trip and you come home and you trade. There are several trade boards to actually post your trades, or you can join Pinpics and set up your trades through that site. I use all of them and it works great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter