Pier at Cozumel

Dave_from_Marietta

DIS Veteran
Just before the boards crashed, somebody asked which pier the Magic will be using at Cozumel (there are three piers at Cozumel that can handle cruise ships). I emailed DCL. Here is their response:

Thank you for your e-mail.

Disney Magic docks at the Punta Langosta pier. The pier is located downtown, just north of the Naval Base. Guests will be able to walk to restaurants, bars, shops, duty-free, etc.

We look forward to the chance to sail with you.

Sincerely,

Tracey, Guest Communications
Disney Cruise Line

Thanks Dave. I was not the original poster, but appreciate the info. Any news on the Western Cruise is great news. Will be on the 2nd sailing. :)

Pam

I heard or read somewhere that in Key West there is a manatee place to visit and it also might be one of the excursions one can do on the western cruise. Have you heard anything about this?
Thanks for any info.
wenabre

Does anyone know if this pier is close enough to walk to town or does it require a taxi ride? We have ressies to go horseback riding for a couple of hours and we would like to shop around town before but they are picking us up at the pier at 1

If it is the same pier that RCCL uses yes you are off the boat and into the shops in 5 minutes or less. Be sure to talk the prices down as much as you can!!

Hal

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest