Pictures With The DIS Team

k8Davies

K8Davies
Cool photo Kate, I think I might have been the person who took it. :-)
Oh yay cool, :cool2: yes I remember and it was so nice meeting you and other UK dissers, Shame I had to leave early.

well thank you very much for taking it. As I love this picture I use it for my You Tube pic..

Know I’ll be seeing the rest of the team at the August party. (So excited)

Although I am also looking forward to seeing the UK disser again this October when more of the team travel to good old Blighty. :boat:

ABZDisneyFan

Mouseketeer
Oh yay cool, :cool2: yes I remember and it was so nice meeting you and other UK dissers, Shame I had to leave early.

well thank you very much for taking it. As I love this picture I use it for my You Tube pic..

Know I’ll be seeing the rest of the team at the August party. (So excited)

Although I am also looking forward to seeing the UK disser again this October when more of the team travel to good old Blighty. :boat:
I'm sure the August party will be great, we're very jealous.
We head out in November so the October meet up is perfect for us, see you there.

• ABZDisneyFan

Mouseketeer
    Pete looks actually genuinely happy taking photos with you all.
    It was a really nice event, Pete took time to chat & take photo's with everyone before it started & then again afterwards.
    We got there nice & early so were amongst the first to have a chat & get photo's taken.

• sarahbeth731

Earning My Ears
    Love all of these photos! Can’t wait for the next time I get on property and hopefully run into some of The Dis team!

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

du-sidebar-show-notes

ORLANDO SHOW

DISNEYLAND SHOW

UNIVERSAL SHOW

CONNECTING WITH WALT

DREAMS SHOW