Pictures of all 3 Disneyland Hotel Concierge Lounges

Does anyone know when the "breakfast" ends at the DLH for concierge? We are flying in at 9:30 and could be at the hotel by 10:30 so thinking we could still grab a bit before afternoon snacks?? Still trying to decide if its worth it...

I called recently and was told that breakfast was from 6:30 - 10, and that "snacks" start at 11am.

We will be @ Paradise Pier July 4th & concierge called us yesterday(a few days earlier than our reservation) to see if we needed anything for our stay. It's our 1st time to do concierge so it this phone call standard procedure?

awesome glad to see this thread still helps!. I wonder if it's changed much I havent done it this year at all...

We will be @ Paradise Pier July 4th & concierge called us yesterday(a few days earlier than our reservation) to see if we needed anything for our stay. It's our 1st time to do concierge so it this phone call standard procedure?

Yes it is. :thumbsup2

What floor is the concierge lounge at PPH on? If I get a cabana room will it be on a different floor?

Also, can anyone give more details on the Cabana rooms? Do the king rooms have a twin "daybed" that a kid could sleep on?

What floor is the concierge lounge at PPH on? If I get a cabana room will it be on a different floor?

Also, can anyone give more details on the Cabana rooms? Do the king rooms have a twin "daybed" that a kid could sleep on?

The lounge is on the second floor and cabana rooms are on the third floor only. There are no hotel rooms on the second floor.

I believe that all of the room types have a daybed/couch.

The lounge is on the second floor and cabana rooms are on the third floor only. There are no hotel rooms on the second floor.

I believe that all of the room types have a daybed/couch.

Thanks. Trying to tell from the pics, is it just a couch, or something that folds out to be like a twin bed. My son sleeps in a twin at home, but I feel like a plain couch would be too narrow for him to not roll out of.

Does the concierge lounge at PPH still close at 8:00? I am considering upgrading, but was hoping to be able to use the lounge until at least fireworks time...

Does the concierge lounge at PPH still close at 8:00? I am considering upgrading, but was hoping to be able to use the lounge until at least fireworks time...

When we were there in May posted service hours were:

continental breakfast 6:30 am - 10:00 am
snacks 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
hot snacks 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
sweet endings 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm

Paradise Pier February 2012:

DSC_5563.jpg

DSC_5566.jpg

DSC_5632.jpg

DSC_5630.jpg

DSC_5627.jpg

DSC_5416.jpg

DSC_5415.jpg

DSC_5414.jpg

DSC_5673.jpg

DSC_5712.jpg

DSC_5711.jpg

DSC_5795.jpg

DSC_5796.jpg

DSC_5791.jpg

DSC_5680.jpg

DSC_5679.jpg

DSC_5686.jpg

DSC_5793.jpg

DSC_5624.jpg

DSC_5351.jpg

DSC_5324.jpg

DSC_5325.jpg

DSC_5353.jpg

DSC_5362.jpg

I just wanted to add that even if you request a King room, you may not get it.

We just got back Monday, and I had requested a King room THREE separate times, once when the trip was booked, and two other times, when I was adding things to the reservation.

So imagine my surprise when they didn't have one available. :confused3 The staff was apologetic, but I was a bit sad, as one of the big things for my DH and I is to sleep on a King sized bed when travelling as we have a full sized bed at home (and a queen is not that much bigger than a full.) We were given a fast-pass to use on any ride in the park (except for RSR or WOC) with no time restrictions. They did also send up a gift basket with coffee and chocolates, etc. (Pics in my signature of it, and the basket I ordered.)

To answer your other questions, yes, the King rooms do have pull-out sleeper sofa, and the lounge closes at 8pm.

I just wanted to add that even if you request a King room, you may not get it.

We just got back Monday, and I had requested a King room THREE separate times, once when the trip was booked, and two other times, when I was adding things to the reservation.

So imagine my surprise when they didn't have one available. :confused3 The staff was apologetic, but I was a bit sad, as one of the big things for my DH and I is to sleep on a King sized bed when travelling as we have a full sized bed at home (and a queen is not that much bigger than a full.) We were given a fast-pass to use on any ride in the park (except for RSR or WOC) with no time restrictions. They did also send up a gift basket with coffee and chocolates, etc. (Pics in my signature of it, and the basket I ordered.)

To answer your other questions, yes, the King rooms do have pull-out sleeper sofa, and the lounge closes at 8pm.

Thanks. I'm still baffled at why DLR can't guarantee a room type like every other hotel chain can. :confused3

So it sounds like the King rooms have a full sofa bed, not just a sofa that folds into a small twin? Is that in the 2 Queen rooms? (Or am I just imagining that I read about it above or somewhere?)

We have 2 adults, 1 crib for the baby, 1 kid. I'd prefer the kid to just have a twin foldout instead of a full sofa bed that takes up a lot of room. So I was thinking a King would give us more floor space. But perhaps we're better off with just 2 queens then.

The sofa in our king room (in Oct) and the queen room we just stayed in both had the same pull out sofa. It looked like a full to me. The queen sized room seemed smaller. The bathroom was definitely smaller. The king room had a separate "closet" where the toilet was.

Can someone tell me what a cabana room is? Thanks.

Cabana rooms are rooms on the 3rd floor(pool level) that face the pool. The rooms are exactly the same as the other hotel rooms, but they have a patio area with a table and four chairs as well as a gate leading out to the pool. They are typically reserved for concierge guests.

Paradise Pier February 2012:

thankyou for posting these Awesome pictures!! you have made up our mind to go for concierge at Pardise Pier on our next trip!! We made the trip from there through Grand California to enter DCA and also for the monorail or front gate for DL and, especially when it comes to DCA, the walk is no different IMHO than the walk from the DLH through DTD through the Grand to the DCA entrance....if you know what I mean?? lol... We love the DL hotel, just spent 5 glorious days there in July, but for the same price we could have concierge at PP, and I'm kind of wishing we had done it this time!! lol... next time for sure! if you have any more pictures of the rooms, grounds, restaurants, pool etc. please post them! actually I will go back and look....maybe you already have! I did a search because I was specifically looking to see what it was like at PP concierge and this post of yours came up, now I will go read the rest of the thread! :thumbsup2

I will try to do a full trip report soon. We just returned from CA with a 3 night stay at Paradise Pier and a 3 night stay at Howard Johnson Anaheim. We did the 3 nights at PP to experience the Disney hotel, and to get the extra morning hour. I'm so happy that we had the extra morning hour because it allowed us to see everything we wanted to see, but I have to be honest that I wasn't really wow'd with PP. It was a nice hotel....but not very "Disney". If you've gone to the Disney hotels in WDW, even the budget hotels are very Disney. This one definitely felt like a converted hotel. Again, it was quite nice, and our view of the CA was awesome...but it was not stunning. We have a family of five: DH, myself, DD (16), DS (12) and DD (4). I thought that with four days in the parks, we would stop back to the hotel mid-day for snacks and swimming. Well, we never did. I debated quite a bit about getting a concierge room ahead of time and decided to "treat" ourselves to it...but I probably shouldn't have! We never made it back, so really all we had was breakfast there (which was grab and run so we could get to the gates by 6:30 am). Thankfully the concierge lounge opened at 6am and not the posted 6:30 am, so we were able to get something and go. We never made it back for anything else...so no chocolate covered strawberries or wine for us!! :( I think that the lounge closing at 8pm is way too early. If you try to stay for WOC or fireworks, which I think most people do at some point, then you miss out. Again, I'll try to post a whole review later...but for those debating whether or not to get concierge or not...I think you have to be really sure that you're going to be back at the hotel during the day for it to be worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter