Picture of the Day - Chatter Thread

proudmomof4

DIS Veteran
Moderator Note: This thread has been created to keep the picture of the day thread only pictures, reply's to the POD thread that do not have new pictures will be moved to this thread

Great idea, I'll have to look and see what I have.

Disney Campers said:
Great Thread, i like the one on the DCL board with the exception of the signatures, the Sig's seem to pollute the thread in my opinion, I encourage you to disable your signature when posting a pic to this thread, that way we only see the on topic pics :thumbsup2

Great Idea... :thumbsup2

I have never been able to get a picture to post. Does anyone have some simple instructions? :confused3

PiperG said:
I have never been able to get a picture to post. Does anyone have some simple instructions? :confused3

Find a free webhosting site if you dont have a webserver already to hold your pictures..

I use imageshack...then save the pictures there...When you post there is picture symbol on the top click it and past the image link location there...

PiperG said:

photobucket.com will let you upload from your computer (its free) via browse and then it gives you the IMG link to post so that once you cut and paste the IMG link, it puts the actual picture in your post. You can also reduce picture size if your original is too big for DIS.

Great pics everyone :thumbsup2 . Can't wait to go this February. I'm going to be posting pics on here for a while when I get back. :teeth:

Disney Campers said:
For an interesting trip report and story behind this picture click here
Site_Of_Day_Fam_PIC.jpg

That is pretty cool. I have never seen a 'site of the day' sign. Do they still do it??

This thread is taking off!..Great pictures....

Okay, now I am just depressed because we have to wait a year before we get back to the fort. Great pictures, keep 'em coming.

These pictures are awesome!! Makes me wish I was there.

pezheadval said:
Minnie Moo!

minniemoo2.jpg

We loved Minnie Moo!! We were just talking about her right before we saw her in your pic. Did you notice the *really* hidden Mickey under her feed bucket?

Angie

PenskeSth1 said:

This is now my desktop photo and I have the soundtrack running in the background....... I can almost smell the waffles. We woke up to snow on the ground this AM so this was a welcome sight.

Scott

TOTALLY LOVE THIS THREAD -- Will be tenting at the Fort next week and plan to take lotsa pics. Ditto -- the question on the age of the round FW sign -- How old? Didja all notice how little the trees were???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter