Picture of the Day - Chatter Thread

bigdisneydaddy said:
This is now my desktop photo and I have the soundtrack running in the background....... I can almost smell the waffles. We woke up to snow on the ground this AM so this was a welcome sight.

Scott

Ha Ha, I wish we could wake up to a "little" snow on the ground. I keep waiting for fall to get here... :faint:

Disney campers: Those are some great "OLD" pictures of the Fort....

ynottony99 said:
FirstPhotosCanon250.jpg

Thats a cute picture....I hope he had an audience! :thumbsup2

I cant WAIT
1 month 2 weeks 5 days!! All these pictures are soo good. Keep them coming. :cool1:

clkelley said:
I'm going to try this.

This is my campsite on Site 1517 in December 2004.

Every single thing there was brought on an airplane with 1 person's luggage allowance!!!

100_1751.jpg

It worked!! It really, really worked!!!! :bounce:
Hi Carol,

I had already seen that picture before (you sent it to me :teeth: ), and this February I'm going to be setting up almost exactly the same way. Hey, I figure if it works then use it (we're flying too). Only exception is I'm hoping to put up a good size tarp over the two tents (just a little extra for the rain).

Thanks for sharing your pics everybody. They are so helpful, and they get me all excited about going. :woohoo: Hope to have some good pics when I get back.

We're leaving Monday, I'm hoping for a line like that too! i love these pictures, I'll have my own soon!

Love this thread! Okay, to anyone who is going sometime soon, I want to see pictures of decorated campsites - day or night. I love lights so would especially love to see nights. I've heard some people get really carried away down there - show me!

I'll be there for two weeks in December with my camera, laptop, and a wireless connection (shhh, I'm supposed to do a little work). So I'm planning to post at least one picture a day :-)

You have some of the coolest Pictures :cool1: . How long have you been collecting pictures of the Fort and how long have you been going to the Fort?

OK GRUMPY said:
You have some of the coolest Pictures :cool1: . How long have you been collecting pictures of the Fort and how long have you been going to the Fort?

Thanks!! We have been camping at FW for about 10 years. I started getting serious about collecting 3 years ago. Ebay is great!!!!! ;)

irishbosoxfan said:
SOME OF OURS FROM OUR TRIP IN JULY!! wE ALSO FLEW WITH ALL OUR GEAR!!

IMAG0003.jpg
[/IMG]

IMAG0001.jpg
[/IMG]

IMAG0015.jpg
[/IMG]

IMAG0227.jpg
[/IMG]

IMAG0230.jpg
[/IMG]

Did you fly in with the airconditoner??!! :confused3
(I grew up just west of Leavneworth in Oskaloosa)

SamRoc said:
Here are some of my favorites from 1990. My son was 4 and it was my daughters 1st birthday. Ft. Wilderness is still our families favorite destination. Lots of great memories there.

:hourglass It's great to see those photos. FW seems to be timeless, even though time marches on for the rest of us!!! :hourglass

diznylnd said:
IMG_5278.jpg

Inside the Meadows Trading Post!

When we visited this weekend, I noticed the camper is gone from over the fireplace!!! :confused3 The CM's were pretty busy so I didn't ask about it.

Welcome back ynottony99. did you have a good time? we missed you, no one posted any pics while you were gone.

proudmomof4 said:
Welcome back ynottony99. did you have a good time? we missed you, no one posted any pics while you were gone.
Thanks!! Yes we had a great time. It was our first time in the 100 loop. The weather was just perfect. Sundee performed at the camp fire on Saturday night. She said she dosen't do many shows anymore since she has been assigned to participate in the Million Dreams promotion at Animal Kingdom.

I hope we start seeing more photos from everyone out there. I know you all must have some great photos!!!!!!!

ynottony99 said:
When we visited this weekend, I noticed the camper is gone from over the fireplace!!! :confused3 The CM's were pretty busy so I didn't ask about it.

Wow I can't believe it's gone! :confused3

I hope you had a great time camping!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter