** Picture of the Day 3 **

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJjhJiI1W1cuVItqDBZr8Dz7UnDnu4gHHWpfyYq5WwzmNg

Not exactly the letter you want to see in the mailbox 48 hours before you leave for Liverpool! :faint: :crazy::faint:

P1950138-XL.jpg
:tink:

"At what age can you opt out of jury duty in Texas?

Exemptions from Jury Service (GOVT CODE §62.106): You over seventy (70) years of age. You have legal custody of a child/ children younger than 12 years of age and your jury service requires leaving the child/children without adequate supervision. You are a student of a public or private secondary school."

One of the few benefits of being a senior citizen!

"At what age can you opt out of jury duty in Texas?

Exemptions from Jury Service (GOVT CODE §62.106): You over seventy (70) years of age. You have legal custody of a child/ children younger than 12 years of age and your jury service requires leaving the child/children without adequate supervision. You are a student of a public or private secondary school."

One of the few benefits of being a senior citizen!

OMG...YES! Filled that sucker out last night and had it in the mailbox this morning! Local jury I don't mind but going all the way to Houston...NO THANK YOU! :goodvibes :tink:

Last POTD for a couple of weeks ... our sweet granddaughter (who we'll miss A LOT) at the first dance competition of the year. Amazing day but SO long and totally exhausted. Should sleep "like a baby" on the long flight tomorrow to visit the OTHER sweet DGD who's eagerly awaiting our arrival "across the pond"! Sure will miss my "daily dose" of Disney Magic! :grouphug:

P1950194-XL.jpg

Last POTD for a couple of weeks ... our sweet granddaughter (who we'll miss A LOT) at the first dance competition of the year. Amazing day but SO long and totally exhausted. Should sleep "like a baby" on the long flight tomorrow to visit the OTHER sweet DGD who's eagerly awaiting our arrival "across the pond"! Sure will miss my "daily dose" of Disney Magic! :grouphug:

P1950194-XL.jpg

We'll miss you too! Have a great time!!!

Taking a photo from a grassy knoll at Polynesian Resort we could see the peaks of Big Thunder Mountain on the right and Splash Mountain on the left. We looked today (Feb 09) and Splash was gone.

Since this is not much of a photo here is one of Enchantment from the ferry dock. ;)

splash_P2082314.jpgenchantment_P2083223.jpg

Attachments

• splash_P2082314.jpg
    splash_P2082314.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 1
FINALLY getting some connections...amazing trip so far! In Ireland today...Giants Causeway. Allie and I can't decide on a favorite between this and the Grand Canyon!

20230210_114839.jpg

When I visit Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge and then WDW I usually have lots pf photos of birds and theme parks but not together. But this owl was at TTC during the MK fireworks, maybe a portend of the end of "Disney Enchantment". ;)

owl_P2083256.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter