** Picture of the Day 3 **

We got 3 inches of snow yesterday but what was more shocking was the 60 degree temperature change from afternoon Wednesday to Thursday morning!

_DSC0564-XL.jpg

:goodvibes SO pretty with the fall leaves on the trees! :tink:

Bassett Hall kitchen. This was the home of John D. Rockefeller,Jr at Williamsburg, Virginia.
I am old enough to have used many of the items in the kitchen including: the porcelain sink, the jar opener (in front of the cans over
the radiator), the enameled pots, the egg beater behind the coffee percolator, and the stainless steel canister set.

48915991983_c4248f9d16_k.jpg

Bassett Hall kitchen. This was the home of John D. Rockefeller,Jr at Williamsburg, Virginia.
I am old enough to have used many of the items in the kitchen including: the porcelain sink, the jar opener (in front of the cans over
the radiator), the enameled pots, the egg beater behind the coffee percolator, and the stainless steel canister set.

48915991983_c4248f9d16_k.jpg

I remember some of these things too!

Friday Night Lights in Texas and a salute to cancer survivors by wearing pink...the Honorary Captains included the mother of the football teams Head Coach and a student at BHS who won her battle against brain cancer:

i-36gnCFc-M.jpg
i-cW5PCv5-M.jpg
i-WnQDQPS-M.jpg
i-LKvHVQj-M.jpg
i-BhdTwK8-M.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts