** Picture of the Day 3 **

snowstorm last May

IMG_7565ed1-XL.jpg

Been reading about the awful heat you're experiencing! We had some pretty hot days here during our summer too but nothing like what you have to deal with! Hope you're able to stay cool and enjoy your Christmas! :tink:

Thank you!

It's cooler for Christmas but I suspect its a long hot summer ahead.

A lot of the images I've posted lately were taken on Kangaroo Island. There is a lot of uncontrolled bushfire on the island right now. :(

Thank you!

A lot of the images I've posted lately were taken on Kangaroo Island. There is a lot of uncontrolled bushfire on the island right now. :(

I've been seeing reports on the bushfire's...SO scary and SO many! Hugs to your entire country! :hug: Hope things improve. Merry Christmas! :santa::tink:

Thank you!

Been thinking of you too. So many sad videos of the fires down there. Fires are so scary. I hope you are safe and have a wonderful Christmas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter