** Picture of the Day 3 **

Red Rocks Amphitheater with Denver in the distance

IMG_8400ed-XL.jpg

Do I know my daughter or do I know my daughter? :rotfl2: They're headed for Colorado TOMORROW! Want to catch a little bit of the beauty of the remaining snow before spring melts it. :goodvibes :tink:

The photo is grainy and it's taken me 24 hours to "face the reality" but I've titled this "The Agony of Defeat" :sad2:...soccer season ended last night with our girls going down 1-2...my DGD's face says it all when her hoped for tying goal hit the pipe and bounced (by 1/2") to the right...

c592709c-9c0f-4504-8779-b109a133f011_zpsawub3x1u.jpg
:tink:

Last edited:

Do I know my daughter or do I know my daughter? :rotfl2: They're headed for Colorado TOMORROW! Want to catch a little bit of the beauty of the remaining snow before spring melts it. :goodvibes :tink:

The snow around the Springs is melting quickly but it is still heavy in the surrounding mountains. It's still hard for me to believe we have gorgeous snowy views on April 6th!

Best wishes for a safe trip for them!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter