• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

** Picture of the Day 3 **

klmall...when will you be there? My B'day trip too !! Im going from 5/4 thru 5/16 ???? Just got a DVC Pandora soft opening ressie !! YaHoo !!

c12392e3-a475-4e03-a4dc-d2ae865db87f.jpg

klmall...when will you be there? My B'day trip too !! Im going from 5/4 thru 5/16 ???? Just got a DVC Pandora soft opening ressie !! YaHoo !!

I was just thinking the other day that I hadn't seen you post as often as you did months ago! Great to see you here again!

We will be there in late April then move to Universal for a few days in early May. We will see ROL at least. So you're a Taurus also! Sorry to miss the chance to possibly meet you. :(

And lucky you to get a chance to see Pandora!!! I have such mixed feelings about the timing of our trip. Sad to miss seeing Pandora but actually glad to miss the crazy crowds and possible malfunctions. I bought extra PH tickets recently right before the last price increase, for a trip in the next couple years so I hope to get a chance to see it all when things settle down a bit.

Have a wonderful trip and take lots of pictures!

Last edited:
Thanks! Python Fan obviously has a better lens than I do and had better seats. I don't remember doing anything special. I have a Canon T3 and used the P setting it gave me an ISO of 2500 and a shutter speed of 1/15 and an F stop of 6.3.

Thanks Denise! I think your ROL pictures are great!

Your info is very helpul since I do sometimes resort to P mode when I am unsure or in a hurry and don't want to chance missing a shot.

We have ROL package seats so I think we'll be okay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter