Picture of Baby Rabbit

Jodi1980

<font color=FF00CC>Pixie Dust can even make a mood
I found a baby rabbit trying to walk across the library parking lot - I think it was a rabbit - but I can't find a picture anywhere of a baby so I can be sure.

After I reported it to the personnel, they found the nest and put it back with two other babies.

So glad you were there to help the baby :) We had baby bunnies near where I work and they were just the cutest!!! Dan that link you posted had some of the cutest babies!!!

Thank you for the link but do you know where I can find a picture of a really young baby? This one had no hair and its eyes were shut.

So glad you were able to put baby back in the nes.

DH put up posts and heavy wire mesh around my gardens so bunny rabits couldn't get at my veggies and herbs and so I wouldn't have to get really mad at them for eating my stuff.

Now they can run around my yard all theywant :Pinkbounc

(They totally wiped out one of my flower boxes, so I just put artificial flowers in it :bounce: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter