Pics of POR wildlife?

Outside ~

BradsNovember2009Disneyphotos020.jpg

BradsNovember2009Disneyphotos026.jpg

And in our room was this little guy ~

DisneyNovember2009363.jpg

OMG!! :scared1: My DD is very very afraid of frogs. We are thinking of staying at one of the PO resorts. Are frogs in your room the norm? She would have a heart attack if a frog came in our room.:eek:

I don't really think it is the norm. But POR is very lush, like many other resorts in Florida. So it definitely can happen.

I was a little startled, but my kids thought it was the neatest thing ever! :rotfl:

I don't really think it is the norm. But POR is very lush, like many other resorts in Florida. So it definitely can happen.

I was a little startled, but my kids thought it was the neatest thing ever! :rotfl:

:rotfl: This past summer we had a little guy that looked alot like him that hung out on our glass sliding door all the time!

I may have to rethink which resort we stay in. My DD is so very scared of frogs. She won't even look at one in an aquarium. :eek:

I hope you didn't think I was referring to another frog incident at POR!:eek: I was talking about a frog at my house (out in the Kentucky boondocks!):rotfl:

If your dd is really that afraid of frogs, maybe you should ask around and talk to some more people that have stayed at POR and see how common it is. I'm sure you may run into a few frogs, but I doubt it is very common that they end up in your room! I'm sure everything will be fine.:goodvibes

Thanks for the pics Momof2Disneyboys! My ds5 thought the frog was cool too! Although I imagine if he woke up with it next to him or something along those lines, he might let out a bit of a scream! LOL

We didn't find a frog in our room, but there was one just outside our room hanging out on the door. I was inside taking a nap and my dh thought it would be a great idea for him to bring it inside to show me. I woke up to see a frog jumping at me.:scared1: Apparently he thought the frog would stay in his hand, but it jumped out and we spent the next 10 min. trying to find it and take it outside. The kids thought it was the most hysterical thing they had ever seen. :rotfl:

Thanks for the pics Momof2Disneyboys! My ds5 thought the frog was cool too! Although I imagine if he woke up with it next to him or something along those lines, he might let out a bit of a scream! LOL

You're welcome!

We didn't find a frog in our room, but there was one just outside our room hanging out on the door. I was inside taking a nap and my dh thought it would be a great idea for him to bring it inside to show me. I woke up to see a frog jumping at me.:scared1: Apparently he thought the frog would stay in his hand, but it jumped out and we spent the next 10 min. trying to find it and take it outside. The kids thought it was the most hysterical thing they had ever seen. :rotfl:

That is hilarious! :rotfl2:

I may have to rethink which resort we stay in. My DD is so very scared of frogs. She won't even look at one in an aquarium. :eek:

I can tell you I hate snakes, frogs, etc. I stay at POR every year and I have never encountered one at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter