Photographing Pets

On his watch.

DSC05895-XL.jpg

and Jack makes 6.... he spent a year outdoors after showing up on our doorstep, coming and going, seeking shelter in our porch, sleeping on one of the beds we made for him, showing for dinner nightly but only after dark. After a year I caught him and had him neutered, he spent another year outdoors before this past winter's deep freeze. he sauntered in the house one cold day and made himself right at home, didn't go back out until he was super sure the weather was warming up. we still wonder where he came from and why he chose us
IMG_2543-M.jpg

Poor little guy just had a bath? Noel still sits in that spot even though she is 5 years old and 10 pounds. ;)

Yeah, he was a rescue and had some skin issues, so he still gets a bath every other day.

LOL on the 10 pound cat still sitting there. I'm pretty sure my son would be fine with that though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter