Photographer Ty Boyce

DWPromise

Earning My Ears
We are using Disney photography for our wedding and our planner recommended Ty Boyce. Has anyone used him before? If so, what did you think? Thanks!

Ty has done the photography for several brides here (including me!).

We thought he did an incredible job and we were very pleased with our pictures.

He was able to work with us to get some pictures we wanted and some that were unexpected.

I'll have the hi-res images in a few weeks that I can share with you later if you'd like.

Ty was our wedding photographer and he was excellent. He made us feel at ease and our photos were fabulous! He is a lovely guy!:cool1:

Ty did our MK Shoot. He was very friendly and professional. I think you will be pleased with him as your photographer. Unfortunately, I haven't purchased the hi-res CD yet, so I can't post any, but he did a great job (especially considering what he had to work with !) :rotfl2:

If you don't mind me asking, could you please tell how much the cost is for the hi-res photo CD? Thanks for your help!

We had Ty for our wedding (almost 3 years ago) and he was wonderful! Very easy to work with and totally open to our ideas. He's a nice guy with a great sense of humor. Our pictures are perfect!!

If you don't mind me asking, could you please tell how much the cost is for the hi-res photo CD? Thanks for your help!

Generally speaking the CD is $1000 if you want it right away. If you wait three years the cost goes down some and then it can depend on if you are an Escape or Wishes bride (I think it's about $500 for Escape and $750 for Wishes but I could be wrong).

You might also ask if there is a discount if you pre-purchase it (there used to be).

Great information - thank you! I guess at this point we just have to say, what's another $1,000?!? :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter