• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Photo Sharing: Canon

Status
Not open for further replies.
A quick shot of what the temperature was this morning when I got home from work.

456299900_XVaHr-L.jpg

456325420_HQ2ch-L.jpg

456318604_TtWxL-L.jpg

Yikes! -17 outside? It is way too cold here and it hasn't been below 0 so I can't even imagine! I haven't been doing many pics either due to weather. As soon as it warms a bit, I'm heading on a few day trips to try our some pics of the falls here. Can't wait!

We had those -17 temps here last week. It's almost 30 out now.

From our local zoo...

This was the other morning when we had that cold spell here in Fl. this is right outside my back door.
IMG_0240.jpg

The white stuff is frost all over the ground, here's my car.
IMG_0243.jpg
[/IMG]

p267948990-4.jpg

still life i took cause i couldn't find a picture i liked for over the wine rack in the kitchen:rolleyes:

Sunset over a drilling rig in Alberta, Canada

3213103492_45242ae335_b.jpg

Went to see my wife's Grandparents in Ozarks, MO. Country Roads take me home.

IMG_0595.jpg

This is the PA Dam right before Winter got the best of me. I had just gotten my camera and I wanted to go take pictures before it got too cold outside. I really enjoy looking at everyone's posts here! There are some great photos! I just wish I could keep the color on my laptop correct but my son keeps figuring out how to mess it up! I think it's time to disable the hotkeys! :rotfl:
2962425657_6ee289053b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter