Photo Sharing: Canon

Status
Not open for further replies.
459103793_9zWBV-XL.jpg

459103139_HwhK6-XL.jpg

Side note to this picture: My wife's Grandfather was ran over by the back tire. He suffered several broken ribs and bones on his left side. Unbelievably he is ok.

IMG_0612.jpg

Bill,

Cool shot. Not often you see pics of Tigers in snow.

Thanks Andrew!

This is a shot of Minneapolis and the Mississippi river. I took it while they were building the 35W bridge after it had collapsed. You can't get a picture like this anymore, simply 'cause theres a big bridge in the way.

Awesome job!! I love this shot :thumbsup2
thanks
andrew and wdwwensel...love the tiger shots. at our local zoo they are kind of far away and lay in the far reaches of their exhibit but they are so beautiful and they look so soft ( could be erroneous thinking but trying to find out is probably a mistake one only makes one time:rotfl2: )
d..penquin, nice shot , it looks ancient :thumbsup2 but guessing it isn't

thanks
andrew and wdwwensel...love the tiger shots. at our local zoo they are kind of far away and lay in the far reaches of their exhibit but they are so beautiful and they look so soft ( could be erroneous thinking but trying to find out is probably a mistake one only makes one time:rotfl2: )
d..penquin, nice shot , it looks ancient :thumbsup2 but guessing it isn't

Thanks Jan! I thought I would post a couple more from that day since I have been asked about them anyways. Here they are:

IMG_0982-8x10.jpg

IMG_1029.jpg

Some one of these days I may even put together a trip report, but it really wasn't much of a trip. Just a day and a half so we didnt have to come home to the cold too soon after our cruise.

Here ya go. Up in the right corner, go to share this and embed it. Find the part that has the img src only and copy it because for some reason, thats the link you need and not the the other link to share it here. As crazy as it sounds, I'm a a med for my migraines that makes me stupid - yes stupid, and it took me a few times yesterday to figure out what was up and I kept thinking to my self this was like going from 12th grade to kindergarten for me... ugh. If someone can tell me (and madge) an easier way to do this for now, that'd be great! These meds even make me dyslexic at times :rotfl: but no more migraines :cheer2: !

it should be this link : farm4.static.flickr.com/3333/3217506747_7c82d0ac2a.jpg just past after the // in the box.

if you mean how to do it here, click on the little yellow mountain type icon( third from right,bottom row) on the top of the reply box( where it says font etc), then paste your url where it says http in the box that pops up, then the photo will open

thanks to you and liljam .. I've shared pics before and have no idea why I was having such a brain fart yesterday. :rolleyes:

3217506747_7c82d0ac2a.jpg

What a pretty cat. Looks like you are enjoying your new camera. :thumbsup2

He is cute for a 16 year old...He`s my little old man...LOL

I just wish I had more time to learn about my new camera right now but LIFE right now won`t let me...I hate being an adult.:crazy2:

Great shot! Is that an old gum tree they are sitting on? *singing* "Kookaburra sits on an old gum tree..." :lmao:
well they are the merry kings of the bush so it goes without saying it must be a gum tree although it looks more like a smirk than a laugh:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter