Peter Pan Motor Lodge

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
When my mom and dad and I took a mini vacation to Disneyland in the 90's we stayed at a motel called Peter Pan Motor Lodge and I would like to know if you had ever stayed there? I don't remember much about Peter Pan Motor Lodge except that the room was nice and the beds were comfortable but it was far from Disneyland. Is Peter Pan Motor Lodge still in business in Anaheim today?

It's been gone since the early 90s pretty sure its where the Hyatt Place sits today.

Our family stayed at the old Alamo Motor Lodge in the 70s - I went back in the mid 80s on a road trip with a college buddy and wound up staying there again, what a dive. It's now the Alamo Inn & Suites, but they put fresh paint all over it. Good memories.. sort of ;)

I never stayed there but I do remember the sign! We used to pass by it (and DL) on the way to the beach in the 'pre-freeway' days.

We also used to drive our parents crazy whining to take us to DL since in was 'right there'. Back in those days you either drove by DL on Harbor or Knotts on Beach. Poor parents, they had to hear us going and coming.

Found this: Peter Pan motor lodge
Looks like a great place for a kid!
Back in the 60's when I was a kid, we stayed at a space themed hotel that was very cool. Decades later I brought my new wife there on our honeymoon but found that it had really gone down the toilet! We ended up staying at the then brand new Fairfield on Harbor.

Peter Pan Motor Lodge closed? I didn't even realize it until my mom was remembering Peter Pan Motor Lodge when we were talking about our Disneyland trips and I never knew it closed. All I remember was that when we got a room there we couldn't get an downstairs room because the downstairs rooms were getting shampooed and we had to go to an upstairs room which was really noisy. But I was glad we left for home after Disneyland because that motel was so noisy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter