pete wentz is ugly =[

oh yeah what do u call this????

pete.png

th_0.jpg

th_49c1a09c.jpg

th_1133988066.jpg

th_1036.jpg

th_petewentz41.jpg

there is alot more but i will post those later...

Okay....can someone say "obsessed"?

First of all....he looks kind of creepy...

Second of all...Fallout Boy is pretty much crap...just like all the other teenybopper pseudo punk crap bands...in my opinion...

Second of all...Fallout Boy is pretty much crap...just like all the other teenybopper pseudo punk crap bands...in my opinion...

::yes:: I think so too. I never really liked them, esp. Pete.

They sound just like Panic at the Disco and My Chemical Romance and whatever bands that 13 year olds listen to.....kind of like NSYNC and Backstreet Boys used to be...

i know i'm obssessed and i'm PROUD of it too....i don't care what pl think of me...and i have a problem with when i like something i go into full obssess mode...it just happens...

They sound just like Panic at the Disco and My Chemical Romance and whatever bands that 13 year olds listen to.....kind of like NSYNC and Backstreet Boys used to be...

ok...they do not sound like NSYNC or the backstreet boys...and i think Patrick, Gerard, and Brendon have very nice, soothing voices...i mean that's what i listen to when i can't go to sleep at night...

i know i'm obssessed and i'm PROUD of it too....i don't care what pl think of me...and i have a problem with when i like something i go into full obssess mode...it just happens...

Isn't obsession with something unattainable rather...oh I don't know...futile?

Just a thought...

Never really looked at Pete that much.
Hes not that cute now that I look at him though.
His smile is nice but other than that hes not really adorable or hot.

ok...they do not sound like NSYNC or the backstreet boys...and i think Patrick, Gerard, and Brendon have very nice, soothing voices...i mean that's what i listen to when i can't go to sleep at night...

I never said they SOUND like NSYNC or BSB....but it's the same concept...boy-bands with a slightly edgier sound...slightly being the word with emphasis there...just like New Kids On The Block was, like in the early 90's...same concept.

I think that Pete Wentz is O.K. He doesn't even sing and he steals the spotlight from Patrick Stump!

honey. theres nothing wrong with famous guitarists or drummers or whatever. without the band what would you have?

with my favorite band, my most favorite is the drummer.

and secondly, this is just stupid. we're arguing over who can post opinions or not, and why we think some guy none of us will ever meet or know personally ever is hot or not. seriously. there are children in the world starving. opinions are wonderful little things that show one anothers personalities. but theres a fine line between stating opinions and just being rude.

Uh, isn't it a little harsh to just outright say the dude's ugly? Kinda ...tactless. I dunno. *Shrugs*

Honestly, he just looks like any other human to me. I probably wouldn't recognize him in an empty street, but I guess to each their own.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter