pete wentz is ugly =[

Oh Colby!:lmao: Oh Megan if you can talk about how much you LOVE fob. We can talk about how much we HATE Pete Wentz.

BUT HE NEVER SMILES!

oh yeah what do u call this????

pete.png

th_0.jpg

th_49c1a09c.jpg

th_1133988066.jpg

th_1036.jpg

th_petewentz41.jpg

there is alot more but i will post those later...

ahh!! =]]]]]. I HATE HIM SO MUCH!!!! theres girls at my school who are OBSESSED x9385239582395823952 .. like the most obsessed you can get with fall out boy and p!atd. it drives me crazy.

ahh!! =]]]]]. I HATE HIM SO MUCH!!!! theres girls at my school who are OBSESSED x9385239582395823952 .. like the most obsessed you can get with fall out boy and p!atd. it drives me crazy.

at my school I'M that girl....and i am proud of it too.....

at my school I'M that girl....and i am proud of it too.....

...ok.
good for you.

and i was just reading the earlier posts and if you 'love' him soooo much then why did u come in here when we all think hes ugly and what not. seems like your the one who wants to cause drama :confused3 i dont wanna cause a fight at all by any means but im just bringing up a point. so sorry if i offended you or something.

...ok.
good for you.

and i was just reading the earlier posts and if you 'love' him soooo much then why did u come in here when we all think hes ugly and what not. seems like your the one who wants to cause drama :confused3 i dont wanna cause a fight at all by any means but im just bringing up a point. so sorry if i offended you or something.

i just wanted to voice my oppinon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter