PET Swap, Sign-ups ~Closed.~

I just got mine last night and WOW they were all amazing!!!! Great work everyone, I will triple check tonight when I get home to see if I have anything extra that I shouldn't have. I know Kat checked mine, but who knows! Karen, I know I only got one of your items for the dog group. Sorry I don't have another! They were fantastic as usual!!! Thank you everyone! I can't wait to put a book together for my doggie and new kitty!!! The pages will be fantastic!

alrighty ladies, everyone has recieved thier packages, if you are missing something pleases send me a PM with what you are missing and your address.

Hi ladies! I just opened my box from this swap and GUESS WHAT??!! I found the missing stuff! ( Always the last place we look, right? ) Soooo, if you would please pm me your mailing addy and what you are missing ( who made it and what group ) I will mail it to you guys sometime next week.

*hugs*
DF

I can't believe you just opened your stuff!!!! :lmao: That's great you found everything, I know Karen will be thrilled as well as the others!!! Good for you for finding it!!!!

well.... I told ya'll that I would be out of town for a while! lol!! :upsidedow

Okay ladies, I have found the homes for the missing peices for Yodasmom, Marlynnp, and Alexwyattmommy.

Here is a list of the extras that I have left:

Katdisney ~ group 3
2511109810098429939hqSjxL

ohMom ~ group ~ 3
2876121380098429939faQcSU

MissBnobbs ~ group 3
2957832020098429939vvIzog

I'm missing from the cat swap: 2 of mine (since there was a flake and KatDisney)

I don't have that one of Kat's in my stuff. I was missing hers & mine. I love that one and sure would love to put in my album.

Thanks so much Disneyfreakk!!! I'll be excited to receive them, so I won't have to remake them. PM sent!

I had a really late rehearsal last night due to music competitions next week and wasn't online most of yesterday, so I'm just now responding to this post.

Okay ladies, I will be mailing this stuff out tomorrow. I am mailing first class mail, but I got bubble padded envelopes. I also put "do not bend!" on both sides of the envelopes, so hopefully everything will make it to you guys in one peice.

*hugs*
DF

Okay ladies, I will be mailing this stuff out tomorrow. I am mailing first class mail, but I got bubble padded envelopes. I also put "do not bend!" on both sides of the envelopes, so hopefully everything will make it to you guys in one peice.

*hugs*
DF

Thanks so much, DisneyFreakk!! I will be out of town over the weekend, but will update Monday when I get back to confirm receipt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter