pet help

Unless they have made a really recent enforcement change, WDW will put dogs in any loop that is available. They primarily put them in so-called pet loops first, but you will see them anywhere after that.

Where did you get that info? We have been told repeatedly that the 100-200 loops are pet free, and I ask each and every time I make ressies. The ONLY time I saw a dog, he jumped up and started barking when we passed one afternoon near the path to the settlement store. I called the desk and they sent someone out, came and talked to us, and said there was a big mix-up on these people's ressies, and they were allowed to keep the pet there if there were no issues. They asked us if that would be ok if they agreed to keep the dog either in the MH or in back. We said fine, and we never saw him again.

I have no issues with people bringing their pets on the other loops, and I don't go there, but is it also too much to ask for a couple pet free loops?
We go 1-3 times a year, and that's the only time we've SEEN dogs, not saying they haven't been there. But those loops are not *open* to normal ressies with pets.

We take our dog with us. 2 times we have been placed in non pet loops. It has always been premium loops. We told them at check-in, they still placed us there.

We take our dog with us. 2 times we have been placed in non pet loops. It has always been premium loops. We told them at check-in, they still placed us there.

No problems - just so they don't infringe on 100-200 loops ;) Those are the only loops we will stay in :goodvibes

My daughter and her husband brought their dog with them to Disney last Thanksgiving because he needed daily medication. We boarded him at the kennel near Old Key West (where we were). The kennel staff was nice, the facility clean, and the location was very convenient. It was a little pricey, even with my DVC discount, but my daughter was happy to have "Jet" so close. The staff was very accomodating; they provided an orthopoedic mat for Jet to lie on, so we did not have to bring one from home, they fed him at his usual times, and they took him out for very short walks at our request (due to a newly-diagnosed degenerative disorder). They even sent my daughter a cute picture of Jet on his second day there. My daughter still has that picture on her phone, even though Jet passed away a few months ago. If you decide to bring your dog, I think you will like the kennel on property. They have a fenced-in area where you can walk your dog and spend time with him daily.

I can't address the question of pets in 100-200, since I don't stay in them due to the size of our MH. But I do loop there a lot and do not recall seeing a dog around. Since those loops are smaller ans in demand, it could be that WDW puts overflow pets in other loops such as Premium where there are so many more spaces....at least as far as possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter