Pepper Market using the dining plan ??

Webbie

Mouseketeer
I have a question about what you can get for breakfast using your dining plan CS points for the day. Can some one give me a sample of what is available? LOL I like my breakfast but don't want to use up a TS point.
TIA
Kathy

We just got back last night from a week at CSR, and we ate breakfast at Pepper Market one day. My husband had a breakfast burrito that was huge, my son and I had a combo that came with eggs, potatoes, and bacon or sausage, my dtr had Mickey waffles and juice. It was a decent sized breakfast. Both kids had hot chocolate and my husband and I had coffee. The DDP covered everything.

Lucy6 said:
We just got back last night from a week at CSR, and we ate breakfast at Pepper Market one day. My husband had a breakfast burrito that was huge, my son and I had a combo that came with eggs, potatoes, and bacon or sausage, my dtr had Mickey waffles and juice. It was a decent sized breakfast. Both kids had hot chocolate and my husband and I had coffee. The DDP covered everything.

Thank you for answering. Hard to believe that is all considered cs!

Kathy

How long is it from MGM to Pepper Market? I haven't heard many positive reviews for MGM CS, and was wondering if I would waste too much time just to eat at Pepper Market since we'll be staying onsite and rely on Disney transportation the entire time.

Sleeping Jedi Beauty said:
How long is it from MGM to Pepper Market? I haven't heard many positive reviews for MGM CS, and was wondering if I would waste too much time just to eat at Pepper Market since we'll be staying onsite and rely on Disney transportation the entire time.

My rule of thumb has always been when relying on Disney Transportation to plan on an hour from point a to point b. Though I doubt it would take that long to leave the park to catch the bus to get to CSR. Buses tend to run less frequently in the afternnon than early AM and later PM. If you have a 5 minute wait or a twenty minute wait will really depend on the fate of timing. What time of year are you going? July with longer park hours and huge crowds in the afternoon would not be a bad time to leave teh park, January with shorter park hours and lower crowds might mean a reason to stay in the park. While MGM has the worse CS food in WDW there are some places/items that are not so bad. We really enjoyed the Backlot Express in December--the food was good and fresh.

We'll be there the first week of May. From what I understand, there are crowds, but they're not horrible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!