PCC 4.0 Mixology - Update 11/21

Hubby and I would be interested. Sign us up....We did the martini tasting a few years ago, yummy........

Update post #1

Just heard from DCL. If we go over 50, they can split us into 2 groups, at two different times.

Still keeping the Oct 1 deadline, but knowing they can split us into two groups gives a little breathing room.

I cannot drink alcohol but I would be interested in attending just to be part of the fun.

I will ask my husband Michael (Merry Mousketeer) if he would like to join.

Carol
It's a great day to be alive!!!

More importantly, can you pour the alcohol into the glass when the ship is moving?:)

Will be great to see you!

More importantly, can you pour the alcohol into the glass when the ship is moving?:)

Will be great to see you!

As long as the ship isn't rolling I will have no problems pouring. :rotfl:

Looking forward to seeing you also.

Carol
It's a great day to be alive!!!

I'm submittng list of attendees to DCL on Monday, Oct 1. If you want to be added, you need to let me know - now.
List can be found at web-link in my signature.

So far, we can all be in one group. If two more add, we'll have to break into two groups.

Might be a good idea to have the list so people can check if they are on it or not.

DIS names are listed on post #1. More complete info [first name, # attending] are at web-link.

Looks like we will have 2 groups.

I see we are at 51 people. Tim's really a beer drinker so we can just share if that's possible and you don't want to split into 2 groups. He's just really tagging along with me. :)

Actually, I think 50 is too big!! Two groups will be better IMHO.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Yeah, I think splitting into 2 groups would be better. How can they let 50 people make their own drinks?!?! I have a feeling we would be watching them make drinks & in that case I say "what's the point?" I want to make the drinks; that's the point of Mixology!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

We did a Private Mixology session on a cruise in June (we had a very active and out-going Dis/facebook meet thread & page :disrocks:), and we had 50 people in that class. The held it in The Tube, and I think it went very well. there were 5 different drinks, and 5 groups of 10 people made 5 of each drink so everyone got a taste.

DW & I did a Mixology session on our last curise on the Dream, and it was run slightly differntly. This time, the bartender in Skyline had each couple make every drink for themselves. I think this method has good and bad points to it, and overall, I prefer the making drinks for the rest of the class way, that way, I have time to absorb the information rather than only paying half attention to the bartender so my drink doesn't taste like garbage.

DCL - has to be a minimum of 25 to have a private class. Maximum of 50. Since we have 51 signed up so far - that's 2 groups.

As soon as I have dates/times [first week of Nov, I think], I'll post them. And sort groups by preferences.

Per my contact at DCL- anyone in the room for class is counted/charged. You can share/give drinks away, but you're still counted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter