PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

I have been shopping at Food Basics and No Frills (cheaper prices) lately rather the Superstore that used to be my first choice (better selection). I couldn't believe the great offers I had for exclusively Superstore this week. Plus a couple minimum spend for points at Superstore and No Frills. I guess in a way it pays to shop elsewhere lol.

There is a big points week coming next week,,,so check the flyers and shop accordingly.

On another note,,,,dont let your spouse, who doesnt know anything about collecting,,,shop a 20x event at shoppers.
DW purchased some pricey serum on Thur,,,I asked her dont open it,,return it sat for 20x instead of the points she got. Plus do other shopping as its 20x min spend $50. So she returns the serum, and pays for it,,,then shops for the other stuff and comes home and ask if she did good....Bang my head against the wall,,,put a smile on and said yes dear. 20 x has to be on the whole 1 transaction,,not 2 seperate ones. But as there were eggs, milk and few other things she opened before I saw..cant really return all them...
Live and learn.

There is a big points week coming next week,,,so check the flyers and shop accordingly.

On another note,,,,dont let your spouse, who doesnt know anything about collecting,,,shop a 20x event at shoppers.
DW purchased some pricey serum on Thur,,,I asked her dont open it,,return it sat for 20x instead of the points she got. Plus do other shopping as its 20x min spend $50. So she returns the serum, and pays for it,,,then shops for the other stuff and comes home and ask if she did good....Bang my head against the wall,,,put a smile on and said yes dear. 20 x has to be on the whole 1 transaction,,not 2 seperate ones. But as there were eggs, milk and few other things she opened before I saw..cant really return all them...
Live and learn.
I know the hurt. Trying to train DH to get with the programs is like pulling teeth. He has issues with figuring out $30 or 30 liters. Bless the man, lol.
Yes, sometimes we just need to smile at them and reassure them they did good.....then go to the bathroom and rant. ;)

Seeing some people with big point totals out there. Does anyone know if you can pay with points and still get the point totals,,,,I think it should work,,,just want to make sure

Despite the reminder here, and on my MS To Do app.....I forgot. We'll see what pops up today. And, yes, we've only been getting my saved offers (4) + 1 other offer each week. I miss the days of 12-15 offers.

OK,,,so coming back to update a great way to earn some points.
I can now confirm that the new money account,(prepaid debit card) if you sign up and get the bonus of 100 points per $1 spent,,,so 10% back in points,,,even for gift cards,,,for the first 130,000 points so for the first $1300 spent on it.
Now for anyone going to Disney or have DVC you can purchase and get 10% back on the Disney gift cards. Plus get a bonus 20,000 for the 1st time load,,,great quick return.
I did have to wait and call and recheck that the points actually came. They dont show up on the receipt when you purchase. But do show up a day or 2 later on the points total in a different line.

Real Canadian Superstore
Sat • Jan 7 • $100.00

CARD ID
PC MONEY ACCOUNTEnding in 8

PC Financial Earn
Sat • Jan 7
+9,000 points

POINTS EARNEDPOINTS
PC MONEY ACCOUNT SPEND PROMO9,000

CARD ID

Just to show,,,then there is another one that gives the other 1000 points in 2 500 denominations. Not sure why its done that way.
Probably because original points are 500,,,one bonus of 500,,then the final limited bonus 9000 to bring total to 1000/$1
I know I am making it sound more difficult then it really is.

But its not,,,order the card,, load it ,,,redeem once and wait and double check like I did,,,then go and get those GCs.
Good luck all.

OK,,,so coming back to update a great way to earn some points.
I can now confirm that the new money account,(prepaid debit card) if you sign up and get the bonus of 100 points per $1 spent,,,so 10% back in points,,,even for gift cards,,,for the first 130,000 points so for the first $1300 spent on it.
Now for anyone going to Disney or have DVC you can purchase and get 10% back on the Disney gift cards. Plus get a bonus 20,000 for the 1st time load,,,great quick return.
I did have to wait and call and recheck that the points actually came. They dont show up on the receipt when you purchase. But do show up a day or 2 later on the points total in a different line.

Real Canadian Superstore
Sat • Jan 7 • $100.00

CARD ID

PC Financial Earn
Sat • Jan 7
+9,000 points

POINTS EARNEDPOINTS
PC MONEY ACCOUNT SPEND PROMO9,000

CARD ID

Just to show,,,then there is another one that gives the other 1000 points in 2 500 denominations. Not sure why its done that way.
Probably because original points are 500,,,one bonus of 500,,then the final limited bonus 9000 to bring total to 1000/$1
I know I am making it sound more difficult then it really is.

But its not,,,order the card,, load it ,,,redeem once and wait and double check like I did,,,then go and get those GCs.
Good luck all.
Sorry, but what card are you referring to here?

Sorry, but what card are you referring to here?
No worries,,,,,pc has a money account card now,,,its a prepaid debit card that you load from bank account. The promotion is 10-15 points per dollar spent at most stores. Shoppers gets you the 15.
But right now promo is 100 points per dollar,,,which is equal to 10% back in points. Up to $130 worth of points,,,,which equates to spending and paying for $1300 worth of goods at their loblaws chain of stores.
It earns as I have tested out on gift cards. So I went and bought all Disney GC,,,because where else in Canada can you get 10% back on Disney GC.
Hope that is a better explanation.

No worries,,,,,pc has a money account card now,,,its a prepaid debit card that you load from bank account. The promotion is 10-15 points per dollar spent at most stores. Shoppers gets you the 15.
But right now promo is 100 points per dollar,,,which is equal to 10% back in points. Up to $130 worth of points,,,,which equates to spending and paying for $1300 worth of goods at their loblaws chain of stores.
It earns as I have tested out on gift cards. So I went and bought all Disney GC,,,because where else in Canada can you get 10% back on Disney GC.
Hope that is a better explanation.
1676207876674.png
Is this the same offer that you described? The numbers seem a bit different. Thanks for letting us know that it works on GC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter