PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

Happy Birthday. If your birthday is today November 22nd then you share the same birthday as my Mom who turned 90 today. How did that happen? You can start to tell people you are plenti9 and then you don't have to age.
Nope, not till the 23rd and I don't care about the numbers, never have, just shocked that I'm 60 and a grandmother?!

Went to zehrs to grab my free bag of birthday cookies (even though I can't eat them!) my quick wander thru the Joe fresh clothing section turned up all these goodies. I'll be hitting up a shopper's somewhere tomorrow to take advantage of the other birthday offer that popped up. Yep, it's my birthday and I'm turning 60, how on earth did that happen?!!
View attachment 720729

View attachment 720730
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

I am crossing my fingers for another low threshold spend this week again!

I have been splitting up all the " needed items" and adding little stocking stuffer items to make the threshold. I have been lucky enough to have had 50 & 60.00 thresholds the past couple of weeks...with me barely squeaking over the limit to get the points. I have one more " needed" item to restock, then I won't have my list for a bit again. It always seems everything empties as the same time:confused:

After this weekend, I will have another 100.00 in points. I have been averaging almost 25,000 points/weekend the last 3 weeks :cool1:

I just checked my PC account and found that I had a 'use 50,000 points, get 20,000 points' offer. Took DH over to Shoppers with me and made a purchase of $65.56, which included tax, and only paid the $15.56. Then I received 20,120 back in points. He could not believe they actually paid me to take the stuff out of the store.
If anyone is looking for a fairly good offer, check your PC account and see if you have this offer. If not, I believe this weekend is a bonus event.

Please help me understand this offer. Does it mean I can purchase $65 worth of items and only use $50 worth of points? Not quite as good as @tinkerone’s offer but still good.

Basically $65 of stuff free?

64512AAE-A7E8-42A0-96AB-A0EAD3F1F82F.jpeg

I just checked my PC account and found that I had a 'use 50,000 points, get 20,000 points' offer. Took DH over to Shoppers with me and made a purchase of $65.56, which included tax, and only paid the $15.56. Then I received 20,120 back in points. He could not believe they actually paid me to take the stuff out of the store.
If anyone is looking for a fairly good offer, check your PC account and see if you have this offer. If not, I believe this weekend is a bonus event.
I missed that one, but got a spend $75 get 20 000 points. I realized that when I did my stocking stuffer run with the big Redemption weekend, I missed a few items, so I'll probably pop in tomorrow and get those things out of the way.

@scrappinginontario I'd have preferred your offer. ;) Free is always good!

Please help me understand this offer. Does it mean I can purchase $65 worth of items and only use $50 worth of points? Not quite as good as @tinkerone’s offer but still good.

Basically $65 of stuff free?

View attachment 724187
Yes. Redeem 50,000 points and get $65 worth of product. Can't be gift cards and needs to be before taxes. You will find this offer every month or two.

I missed that one, but got a spend $75 get 20 000 points. I realized that when I did my stocking stuffer run with the big Redemption weekend, I missed a few items, so I'll probably pop in tomorrow and get those things out of the way.

@scrappinginontario I'd have preferred your offer. ;) Free is always good!

Yes. Redeem 50,000 points and get $65 worth of product. Can't be gift cards and needs to be before taxes. You will find this offer every month or two.
Thanks so much!!

I saved my PC points for the last four or five months and did a big shop at NoFrills with them yesterday. Its a nice boost to the food budget at an expensive time of year and allows me to buy all the treats we like to have in the house at Christmas.
I used $140 in points. I think this year I’ll save them all year until December and use them for the Christmas shop and stocking the pantry for the new year.

I am not going to cash mine out for a long time. It's another way of savings money for a vacation. If I cash out the points and put the money into my savings account, sometimes I get tempted to go shopping LOL We have another trip during March Break to Mexico, and that will be it for at least another year, maybe two.

I saved my PC points for the last four or five months and did a big shop at NoFrills with them yesterday. Its a nice boost to the food budget at an expensive time of year and allows me to buy all the treats we like to have in the house at Christmas.
I used $140 in points. I think this year I’ll save them all year until December and use them for the Christmas shop and stocking the pantry for the new year.

I am not going to cash mine out for a long time. It's another way of savings money for a vacation. If I cash out the points and put the money into my savings account, sometimes I get tempted to go shopping LOL We have another trip during March Break to Mexico, and that will be it for at least another year, maybe two.
We have just over 500 in points,,,will be getting disney GC with them for our trip in March. Hoping to hit the 1000 b4 then. MC is quickest way to rack them up,,that and Shoppers 20x events. I was hoping for a 20X event this weekend,,,but doesnt look like it.

We have just over 500 in points,,,will be getting disney GC with them for our trip in March. Hoping to hit the 1000 b4 then. MC is quickest way to rack them up,,that and Shoppers 20x events. I was hoping for a 20X event this weekend,,,but doesnt look like it.
This is what I did too. When we went in January we had $950 in Disney GC that I had purchased with points over the previous 2 years. Sadly they were worth around $37 or $38 each but still were SO helpful.

This is what I did too. When we went in January we had $950 in Disney GC that I had purchased with points over the previous 2 years. Sadly they were worth around $37 or $38 each but still were SO helpful.
The exchange is why I don't often purchase them outright with cash but I will with points. At that point, I look at it as free money and $37 free US dollars are better than no free US dollars.
Great job on what you accumulated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter