PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

Did the redemption yesterday as well. Got the $140 for 100,000 points and threw in a $150 Disney GC as well. I did have enough points for the $300 redemption but just didn't have enough stuff to buy. If I just hadn't stocked my mom up on boost....LOL. Also, am I the only one that thinks the Shoppers carts are too darn small??? If you're going to have big events like this, and have stuff like pop and toilet paper and laundry detergent on sale, you need bigger carts! lol
I know right?!?!? I think they ordered these
and they should have ordered THESE

I did the Redemption $140 for 100 000 points today. It was like 16 things in my cart, and took up no space at all, but they were almost all stocking stuffers. Shoppers even had the Terry's Chocolate Oranges that I needed! :thumbsup2

I did pretty well at RCSS yesterday. My DD is a manager there but is moving up to a new job in corporate this week so I wanted to do a big stock up while I could still get her discount. I've never spent so much on groceries in my life. My freezer is packed to the top and the cupboards are jammed full. I earned 18, 800 and after I got home and checked the receipt I see that I'm owed an additional 7,600. I've already sent the missing points request and have not received them.....lets see how long this one takes.

[QUOTE="flower_petals, post: 61229230, member: 587558"

In the app there is an offer for 5000 pts for signup to online pharmacy account. Very easy to do. Points are awarded sometime later in Nov, not sure of exact date. Edit to add the date is Dec 2.
[/QUOTE]

When I tried to do it, it wanted me to add a prescription in order to go any further to get the points. Did you have the same thing happen to you?

[QUOTE="flower_petals, post: 61229230, member: 587558"

In the app there is an offer for 5000 pts for signup to online pharmacy account. Very easy to do. Points are awarded sometime later in Nov, not sure of exact date. Edit to add the date is Dec 2.

When I tried to do it, it wanted me to add a prescription in order to go any further to get the points. Did you have the same thing happen to you?
[/QUOTE] No but, some others said the same. I'm not sure if it's because I have an current script with them or not.

Wow!!!! Some of us were able to redeem some awesome rewards points!!!!!! I'm so glad some of us could do that!

I didn't go redeem anything this weekend...although I should have. I ran into shopper's late Saturday night to pick up some otc cold stuff to help me get rid of this crud I am STILL fighting. I bought 35.00 worth of stuff...but I was just tired, had to go to the bathroom and there was a line up at the cashier ( as I want to go to a cashier when I'm redeeming ) and i just wanted to get home and medicate myself and have a cup of tea. I did get an extra 3000 points for something I picked up. NOt sure what it was...but I will take it!!!! lol

Has anyone here signed up for pc optimum insiders? If so did you like It and were you able to recover the cost of joining ($99)?

I signed up for it only because I got it for half price. If you buy a lot of clothes, formula & diapers, it works out well. It's probably paid for itself in what I've purchased in Joe Fresh and the free grocery pick up, but I likely won't use the travel credit and the "free gift" they sent wasn't to my liking.

Anyone else loving this express checkout? I love not having to walk around the store when I’m super busy. Shopped in my pjs at night and then I just have to drive up and not even get out of the car. And I earn all my points!!
We have started using the pick up at Superstore.. I do the order and hubby picks it up on his way home from work on Fridays. It is such a time saver for us. I also am hoping it saves me from buying those last min items haha... and can shop the deals. The other week there was a points offer on popcorn so I got a bunch hubby text me and asked me if it was a mistake :rolleyes1

Thanks! Unfortunately his boss decided to change the dinner to Baton Rouge. Thankfully I had not yet purchased any The Keg gift cards! Turns out it was left too late to make reservations at The Keg. They couldn't get one. My husband told me this over the weekend but I forgot to mention here. I'm sorry.

Thanks! Unfortunately his boss decided to change the dinner to Baton Rouge. Thankfully I had not yet purchased any The Keg gift cards! Turns out it was left too late to make reservations at The Keg. They couldn't get one. My husband told me this over the weekend but I forgot to mention here. I'm sorry.

No worries. I was just flipping through the flyers on smartcanucks and remembered you had asked about them so posted. I don't know Baton Rouge but I see it's Canadian :thumbsup2.

Too bad prefer Keg. Pick up a card and have a special nigjt out for the two of you.

Too bad prefer Keg. Pick up a card and have a special nigjt out for the two of you.

We just might! I'm feeling optimistic right now. I picked up a part-time job a couple of months ago and I love looking at my CC bill. Every pay has been put towards it. It will be $0 before Christmas! He's been getting some overtime so no added CC debt or borrowing from savings for Christmas. Hopefully no more major car expenses. I just shelled out $613 for a starter and oil change. A nice dinner celebration and Christmas and then back to work. I figure every pay from January to March will pay off a second CC. Then my pay can go towards a new king mattress and a fence for our backyard. Something to look forward to when I'm tramping through the snow all winter!

Question for you pros....if my offer says corn does that include canned corn as well? The photo is of corn on the cob but but only says "corn".

Question for you pros....if my offer says corn does that include canned corn as well? The photo is of corn on the cob but but only says "corn".
I have that offer to and was confused. Where in heavens name could you get corn on the cob in November, lol. I thought it was a strange offer so I hope they mean canned.

Has anyone had issues redeeming for GCs at shoppers or RCSS?
I tried to redeem 3 x 50 Disney gift cards at my superstore yesterday and was told they do not allow redemptions on gift cards.☹️

Has anyone had issues redeeming for GCs at shoppers or RCSS?
I tried to redeem 3 x 50 Disney gift cards at my superstore yesterday and was told they do not allow redemptions on gift cards.☹
That is true. The only way around that is to spend money on items you need and then add a Disney Gift Card into your purchases that equal or is less than your total. So if your total for items is $50 and you add a $50 GC you can use $50 in points towards that purchase.

ETA-Most of the time I don't bother with the GC route. I just redeem the points on my purchases and put that amount of money (that I would have spent anyways) into my vacation fund. Some find this doesn't work for them but it works wonderfully for me. Something to think about.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!