PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

Yes to all

When you get another card added, I would keep one of them as your spare in case you lose the physical card with your entire balance on it. That way you will have something to transfer the online balance to (see my screenshot. I have Kelseys card with zero balance still on the site and I have the physical card at home as well)

Today I earned 50,000 points at Superstore. They had an in store offer if you bought a Keurig Elite pod machine you earned 50,000 points. My brother needed a new one as the spare one at the cottage bite the dust this year, so his home one will go back to cottage next year and he will have a brand new one for home. The price was the same as buying it at Walmart, Amazon so why not buy it and earn points.

Another 50,000 points redeemed, another $50 gift card. Second card is now up to $175 Cdn.

When I checked the balance of my full card, I noticed the amount in Canadian wasn’t $1000 anymore, but rather $939. I guess when you transfer US to CDN it isn’t the same as the other way around...?

On Saturday, I did the spend $50 and get 20x the points event. But it had a 5000 pts extra if you used you PC credit card. Those point didnt show up- does it show up later or should I point in a missing point request?

Usually it posts by Wednesday but I heard last week's 5k credit card bonus took until Saturday to post. So check your account Saturday, I did yesterday's promo too,.

Which is the better offer? Spend $30 get $10 in points? Spend $50 get $20 in miles? Is the math just dividing the $ rewards by the spend threshold and going for the lowest one?

Shoppers finally credited the missing points to my account today. However, it was the wrong amount. They owed me 16,135 and they gave me 15,300. No idea where that number came from. Maybe I should just let it go.

Which is the better offer? Spend $30 get $10 in points? Spend $50 get $20 in miles? Is the math just dividing the $ rewards by the spend threshold and going for the lowest one?

Are you sure they’re both $ rewards? For this week, I have get 10$ in points for every 30$ spent and spend 50$ get 20x the points.

If yours is the same, I think which is best depends on how much you spend.

Say you spend 60$

with the 30$/10$ offer, you’d get 20,000 bonus
with the 50$/20x offer, you’d get 18,000 bonus

But...say you spend 75$

with the 30$/10$ offer, you’d get 20,000 bonus
with the 50$/20x offer, you’d get 22,500 bonus

so if you can stick closer to a multiple of 30, that’s the better offer. if not, the 50$/20x offer is best

Oh, sorry for the confusion. The Spend $30 get $10 in points is for PC Optimum. The Spend $50 get $20 in miles is for Air Miles. I had both available, (one yesterday, one today), but can only do one. I'm going to do the Air Miles today at Rexall.

I had a rough busy weekend that extended into yesterday with a sticker shock for my car. I was just too tired to think clearly yesterday.

Oh, sorry for the confusion. The Spend $30 get $10 in points is for PC Optimum. The Spend $50 get $20 in miles is for Air Miles. I had both available, (one yesterday, one today), but can only do one. I'm going to do the Air Miles today at Rexall.

I had a rough busy weekend that extended into yesterday with a sticker shock for my car. I was just too tired to think clearly yesterday.

I had the same PC pts offer as you yesterday and debated the same thing. I got another offer this morning valid tomorrow for every $25 spent, get 8,000 pts. If I get everything I need at Rexall today, I’ll probably just use my Shoppers milk offer tomorrow.

Ohh I have the same milk offer. Thanks for reminding me! I'll cross that off my Rexall shopping list and hit up Shoppers for milk on the way home. I won't be out to Rexall's until about noon myself.

If anyone sees a deal for The Keg gift cards, I would love to know about it please. My husband's company will have having a Christmas dinner there. I figure we will need $100 in Keg cards.

Has anyone seen Disney GCs in the GTA? I haven't checked this thread in a while and didn't realize people were redeeming for them! We have a wdw and dcl trip in two weeks, it would definitely help. :earseek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter