PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

I have the pc MasterCard attached to my optimum but my husband just got his own MasterCard. I cannot figure out how to attach his card to my optimum number. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
It took me ages to figure it out. ;) Sign into the pcoptimum page or app. At the top right (page) or bottom right (app) there is a choice for your account. From there, there is a drop down menu to add cards. It's how you can lock your cards as well. HTH

I always agonize...do groceries today, or save the offers and do them tomorrow?
I get that! Today, I looked at mine before I popped into the store to pick up my FlashFood order. I did a 5 minute shop to pick up a couple of DD requests but saved the offers for next week. I'll likely do a bigger PC Express shop next week, so they will come in handy then.

I have some decent offers that actually match what I am needing in the house this week!!! I should be able to have a good points haul this weekend.

It looks like Shopper's is spend 50.00 get 20X the points (at least that is what is on my app) and I have a small list of things to get there again.

It will be a good points weekend for our household.

We managed to get almost 50k in points this weekend between our Superstore order and the 20x offer at Shoppers. We’ve almost got another $80 to put towards our cruise now!

I just decided to start ramping up my PC points to help out with cruise costs too. Have $230 worth at the moment. Was thinking of cashing out points for groceries and then putting grocery money towards cruise costs. Is that the same way you are making the points work or is there a better way? (The cruise was gifted but there will be airfare for 4, tips, excursions, etc that would be nice to offset.)

I just decided to start ramping up my PC points to help out with cruise costs too. Have $230 worth at the moment. Was thinking of cashing out points for groceries and then putting grocery money towards cruise costs. Is that the same way you are making the points work or is there a better way? (The cruise was gifted but there will be airfare for 4, tips, excursions, etc that would be nice to offset.)

this is the way that lots of us use our points :) redeem them, then transfer the equivalent $$ to a dedicated bank account, take the amount out in cash, or put it on a travel related gift card, like disney gift cards.

there are some times of the year when 230,000 points could be worth more than 230$.

at shoppers drug mart: roughly every 4-6 weeks, there are bonus redemption days. on these days, you could redeem 200,000 points for 300$ off. for me, 300$ is a lot to spend at the drug store, so i have to go in with a clear plan and a list of things to restock (vitamins, razors, family planning, diapers, extra bottles of shampoo, etc…).

at superstore: much more rarely, but occasionally, the flyer will have a bonus like earn 20% back in points when you redeem a certain amount. again, you usually have to spend a fair number of points, but the value works out to better than the standard ones.

finally, sometimes in the app, you might see some targeted rewards where you can earn back a portion of the points you redeem at a specific store.

those are the ways i maximize my points. sometimes i just feel like redeeming a bit at the grocery store at the standard 10,000=10$ off rate, and i think that’s still a good system. it’s money i would spend anyways, so i think of it as a free bonus. but i try to keep a few points in my account so if a bonus event pops up, i’m ready.

I am hoping to get kiddo a chromebook for September when school starts up and use points to get it. With a bonus redemption if I can. But I don't know if I'll be able to find one in person or if I can order it or what... I just want to save some money on it :)
wait till they have the bonus redemption, 200 gets you 300 and then do it online.

I don't know if this is a personal offer or a general offer
But this is a Superstore offer.

Spend 150.00 get 15,000 points.

We typically try to only spend 75/weekly at Superstore. So it won't work for me...but for those who spend more...this is a good weekend for you at Superstore if you have a bigger shop to complete.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter