• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

Sorry but What are those? Never heard of them.

Well .............................................
some kind Fairy Godmother sneaks into our staff mailbox room or classroom and leaves a Big Baggie or plastic pencil case box filled with survival gear for each staff member.
Just my way of saying you are appreciated.

I've heard of parents doing this for teachers also.
Look here
https://www.google.com/search?q=tea...ECAoQOw&biw=1919&bih=927#imgrc=3e0G5JwqEstU6M
Hugs
Mel

Well .............................................
some kind Fairy Godmother sneaks into our staff mailbox room or classroom and leaves a Big Baggie or plastic pencil case box filled with survival gear for each staff member.
Just my way of saying you are appreciated.

I've heard of parents doing this for teachers also.
Look here
That is sweet of you.

I need help. I went to Loblaws today and was planning to use some PC points to pay as I have a ton. I couldn't because my redemption ability is locked. I can sort of remember a discussion on this and doing it but now I don't have a clue how to unlock.
Anyone??

I need help. I went to Loblaws today and was planning to use some PC points to pay as I have a ton. I couldn't because my redemption ability is locked. I can sort of remember a discussion on this and doing it but now I don't have a clue how to unlock.
Anyone??
I've done the same!

1. Open your app
2. Select 'Account'
3. Select 'Manage cards'
4. Select 'Linked PC Financial cards'

The card you want will be marked as 'Earn Points Only'

5. Select 'Earn Points Only'
6. Slide the green bar to the left to allow you to use your points
7. Save changes

Sometimes these updates happen quickly. I've been in line and realized I had mine set to 'Earn Points Only'. I followed above. 1 time it activated in time for me to use the points, another time I had to pay for my groceries but then went to Customer Service, returned the amount of groceries I wanted to buy using points and then repurchased with points as by then it was activated. Yes, a pain in the tush but it allowed me to use my points as I'd intended.

Now, when I'm shopping and decide to use points, I try to remember to turn that feature on right then so that by the time I cash out, using points is available.

Anyone??

yup!

accounts —> manage cards —> click on your chosen card —> flip the switch from “earn only” to “earn and redeem”

from what I remember, it isn’t instant like air miles cash miles. you’d want to change your setting maybe the day before redeeming?

i hope you have better luck next time!

I've done the same!

1. Open your app
2. Select 'Account'
3. Select 'Manage cards'

7. Save changes

Sometimes these updates happen quickly. I've been in line and realized I had mine set to 'Earn Points Only'. I followed above. 1 time it activated in time for me to use the points, another time I had to pay for my groceries but then went to Customer Service, returned the amount of groceries I wanted to buy using points and then repurchased with points as by then it was activated. Yes, a pain in the tush but it allowed me to use my points as I'd intended.

Now, when I'm shopping and decide to use points, I try to remember to turn that feature on right then so that by the time I cash out, using points is available.

haha, post twins!

I've done the same!

1. Open your app
2. Select 'Account'
3. Select 'Manage cards'

7. Save changes

yup!

accounts —> manage cards —> click on your chosen card —> flip the switch from “earn only” to “earn and redeem”
. you’d want to change your setting maybe the day before redeeming?

i hope you have better luck next time!
Thank you both! This answers my question very nicely.

I had an offer for Neilson milk for 1000 pts. I just looked in the fridge at 8:40 and realized I was down to my last bag of milk and that offer expired tonight. So I rushed out to NoFrills before it closed and got my 1000 pts instead of waiting until the morning and not getting the points. Anything for a deal :rolleyes1.

The NoFrills flyer looks good for this upcoming week. I will head back over tomorrow to hopefully get some of the loss leaders. So much produce on sale ! I love this time of year .

I forgot to save my offers last night :sad1: It has been " one of those weeks " so far. Seems they know I have not been regularly shopping in their store again. ( using up what is in the pantries, freezers and making some room and organizing again )they gave me some decent offers for this week. Maybe they are enticing me to shop there again!

I forgot to save my offers last night :sad1: It has been " one of those weeks " so far. Seems they know I have not been regularly shopping in their store again. ( using up what is in the pantries, freezers and making some room and organizing again )they gave me some decent offers for this week. Maybe they are enticing me to shop there again!
I’ve been getting the worst offers for a while now. Most of it stuff I’ve never purchased or ever will. Sobeys must be in cahoots with them because those offers are equally as bad this week.

My freezer is full and so are my cupboards and I’m keeping it that way. I’m anticipating being out of work again if we get a second wave so I’m stocking up on everything now. I’m wishing I had a bigger freezer.

I’ve been getting the worst offers for a while now. Most of it stuff I’ve never purchased or ever will. Sobeys must be in cahoots with them because those offers are equally as bad this week.

My freezer is full and so are my cupboards and I’m keeping it that way. I’m anticipating being out of work again if we get a second wave so I’m stocking up on everything now. I’m wishing I had a bigger freezer.
Same boat here, my offers SUCK! That's if i get more than 5 along with the ones everyone else gets, my threshold offers are stupid high for Shoppers i rarely spend even close to $50 and this week they wanted me to spend $120??!

I too forgot to save some of my offers last night...and my offers for this week...are all for items that I purchased with last week's grocery order. It looks like it will be a no extra point week.

I like the spend $50 X20 points offer starting tomorrow,,, and I have a few good offers I can use. 2,000 for coke/coke zero/ diet coke/Delissio Pizza 800 /Butter 400.
I choose not to save the offers and like the fresh ones I got this time.
https://www.reebee.com/flyers/10061/1372036?page=4
***Get 7,500 points when you purchase a $50.00 itunes gift card.

Hugs
Mel

Last edited:
As a PC Insider member I received a 20X + 5000 points if spending 50$+. Good timing as I need to buy Vitamin D and Omega 3 vitamins for my kids (we give them supplements Sept-June). In a month, I already collected an extra 40$ in points from that membership.

I may look into purchasing a PC Insider membership. We normally purchase a lot of clothes in the US but with the border closed and no realistic idea of when it might open, I find we're purchasing a lot more clothes at Joe Fresh.

Before getting the membership, make sure you get a referral code from an insider member. Kuhltiffany gave me one that earned me 25000 points on my first order.

Before getting the membership, make sure you get a referral code from an insider member. Kuhltiffany gave me one that earned me 25000 points on my first order.
Thanks so much! I'll be sure to ask here for a code first. Hopefully the person offering their code gets a perk too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter