PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

Just back from my morning shop. Spent $89.42 pretax, received 32,301 points. So just over a 30% return.
Also, I phoned last night to the Shoppers I normally go to and asked about the Senior discount, if it was still offered. The clerk told me that it is no longer offered in the mornings, only on Thursday, which is the normal Seniors day. When i went to cash out this morning the lady in front of me told the cashier she was a senior and he said no problem, applied the discount for her. I then said I was a senior and he applied it to my order. Not sure where the breakdown is but I am assuming that the boy who cashed me out this morning was a part time worker and didn't know it had ended maybe. Or maybe the person last night was wrong. Who knows. I will continue to ask anyways.

I had a good points collecting this weekend. First I placed a a click and collect order at superstore...and got an extra 5,000 points from an email offer. Sadly, I didn't have many offers that I needed ....so I only collected 7,400 at superstore.

Then we needed a few things from shopper's...and they had the 20x event. We got a few bonus points on on item we purchased. With out base points, instore bonus and the 20x we got 28,200 points there. So combined it was 35,600 points or 35.00 :banana: I'll take that one.

I figured out the price difference ( because the hubby was curious how much more we paid at shopper's compared to superstore ) was 13.00 more dollar wise at shopper's vs superstore. And one of those I included the 4.00 more for 2 items ( plus we we actually got an extra bottle and tube ) of those items. If I broke it down for single items and took away the one bonus points...it actually would have only cost us 9.00 more and given us 32,000 or 32.00 in bonus points.

So if I take what we paid extra off of the points gained...I will walked away 22.00 in bonus points...if you want to get a true balance ( as the dh does lol ) It is just an easy way to add to our vacation fund without much extra effort. I am grateful that our budget allows me to do this, and NOT have to use the points I get towards groceries.

I didn't go to Shoppers this weekend as I have $400 in Sobeys gift cards I need to burn through first. I wish they would come back with $50/20x vs. $75/20x.

I actually got a $40/20x for today, tomorrow and Wednesday. And 1000 points on milk, which I haven't had in ages. I'm guessing because I'm almost never in Shoppers now - I try to do all my groceries in one shot at one store (No Frills) every 7-10 days. I'll head to Shoppers later today (we're almost out of milk anyway, this works for me!).

Maybe it's just me but I find it helps when wearing a mask.
I picked up a second job ( as both dh and I took a pay cut when covid hit ) to help keep us on schedule to pay down our debt and I have to wear on at the second job, and I find it definitely helps...and also breath mints as well. Now everyone is always asking me for either when I am working my sifts lol

Did someone say GUM!!!
I'm all in for Gum.
Hauler offers page #1
https://www.reebee.com/flyers/10011/1370690
Maybe it's just me but I find it helps when wearing a mask.

Hugs
Mel
I forget how great No Frills is for deals. It's only a five minute drive from where I live and yet I seldom get there. Thanks for the reminder, I'm going to take a drive over tomorrow or Friday.
I'll leave the gum for others however that is an amazing deal!

3 No Frills stores down and no gum,,,,,,,:(
I was not defeated,,,,store #4 had lots of them and even a nice big sign saying Hauler Offer here.

I figured I'd invested enough time and energy I had to make it worth my while.,,so enough gum for family friends and for a year.
40,000 PC points.
:-)

Hugs
Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter