Paying for room in advance when using AP codes?

GoofyinNY

<font color=FF66FF>To be tagged is to wait happily
I received my confirmation that my reservation was at the AP rate. However, it also stated that it must be paid in full 21 days before my arrival. Is this standard? Although I've had APs in the past, it's the first time I've used it to reserve a room. I'm just glad I looked the confirmation over careful.

We got our confirmation in (using AP codes for June) and it said amount was due 21 days before as well. We called and the cm said "no, the balance is not due until check in". (That's also what the initial cm said when we made the reservation as well.) Some how the system is a bit messed up this time with codes and its coming across as a package, when it isn't.
If your worried about it I would just call.

Thanks. I just called and the CM said it was a computer glitch.

I guess we all got our confirmations today. That floored me, too. I guess I still need to call myself, to hear it with my own ears.

Glad to hear I wasn't the only one confused by this. I also thought payment wasn't due until we checked in. Thank you to those who called in and check on this. :flower:

Glad I am not the only one in this boat. I will still call tomorrow to make sure.

I pay in advance to get my Disney Visa reward dollars, but it is nice to know it is still due upon arrival, just in case a cancellation has to happen....

Duds

I got the same message on my confirmation, so I called and asked and she said no, that final was due upon check-in. I had her check the reservation directly and it did have final due on my check-in date, so it must have been a glitch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!