Pay Pal

IslandGirl2

Earning My Ears
Hi, just wondering if someone could take a minute to explain Pay Pal to
me please?? A little leary of giving credit card information. Any info
is appreciated.....have a great night!

My DH works for paypal.com. I actually used it long before he started to work there a year ago. ( I pay for my scrapbook paper piecing habits through paypal.)

When looking for some new reward programs, I came across a few that say you need
a Pay Pal account to join. From reading through the Pay Pal site ( I am trying to reform...
"always read thoroughly before clicking or submitting"..LOL) I understand that you can
set up an account via your email address and payment from reward program can be
sent to your pay pal account and if it is over $15.00 then you are charged a fee of .30
Then you can withdraw from that account and have a "cheque" mailed to you. Am I even
close to understanding this??? :confused: Thanks so much for your replies!

I cut and pasted your message. I don't understand the ends and outs of the program.

I know they used to not charge for a check, and now they are. I just have funds deposit into my account.
They are normally there in a couple of days.

I haven't used it for reward programs. When I found creations-- DH had me forward it to his work so he could look into it.

It would depend on the reward progam. No you do not need a credit card unless you are an international account. She should contact service@paypal.com if she has any questions.

sorry not a lot of help!

then I just got this reply...

Yes as far as I know the rewards is ok, every country outside of the US is international.

wow...thanks for taking the time to find that info...it is appreciated. I am in Canada
and it says "international accounts" now welcome. Just wasn't sure how things
worked as far as the reward programs go....thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter