Patricia & Dale - DFTW VR 9/9/08 TR starts pg 50 - Finally finished! :)

Should hubby grow his mustache back? (view photos page 17)

• yes - grow it back

• no - leave it off

Results are only viewable after voting.
What a beautiful vow renewal service. :lovestruc

Politely ignorning all the exotic/erotic rasul comments..........:lmao: nope they are too funny to ignore.:rotfl:

Ok, heads up, this is a PHOTO Trip Report this segment!!!

When we last left the happy couple had just ‘kissed’!!!

The captain had ‘wed’ us again and somehow we didn’t do the Sand Ceremony during our actual ceremony. Being I’d never done a Unity Candle or anything, I wasn’t sure where it really should come in, so we did it after our KISS!
Before we started

2214383830074672119S500x500Q85.jpg

During the pouring…

2457272840074672119S500x500Q85.jpg

After we were done…

2140797670074672119S500x500Q85.jpg

We had our toast (I do NOT like Champaign! so I didn’t enjoy this. Couldn’t they have served a fruity tropical drink in my cup?)

2606936670074672119S500x500Q85.jpg

Before we cut our cake…

I just noticed the Disney Fairy Tale Weddings logo on the cutting set…

2890122320074672119S500x500Q85.jpg

2470762110074672119S500x500Q85.jpg

2703534810074672119S500x500Q85.jpg

Then we got to EAT our cake!!! YUMMY!!! (you can see our photographer in this shot. I know at some point I said her name was Josephine, but that is not right! That was my dd’s roommate during the CP last year)!

2252650990074672119S500x500Q85.jpg

We then get our First Dance! Since there was no dancing at our first wedding, this was our first ‘official’ dance! (yea, we’ve danced a few times over the years, but not much, lol).

2957280090074672119S500x500Q85.jpg

2668074860074672119S500x500Q85.jpg

This is one of my favorite shots! Can you see the LOVE in my eyes!

2981998830074672119S500x500Q85.jpg

Next up, our photographer took us around the ship for some photos and then our YUMMY dinner at Palo!

Patty I think it is so awesome you finally had your very first dance!!! That is so sweet and you and Dale look so happy!! :lovestruc

Patty I think it is so awesome you finally had your very first dance!!! That is so sweet and you and Dale look so happy!! :lovestruc

Thanks Laura. It was such an amazing time. I love to look at our photos again and again!

Aww! What a sweet update.:lovestruc Now your'e making me try to think of ways to get my husband to do a vow renewal. Hmmm..... Actually he's a big fan of cake. Maybe that would convince him. :rotfl:
I love all of your pictures. :)

Aww! What a sweet update.:lovestruc Now your'e making me try to think of ways to get my husband to do a vow renewal. Hmmm..... Actually he's a big fan of cake. Maybe that would convince him. :rotfl:
Kelly, Kelly. You need to offer him a bribe :goodvibes
In two; words "Exotic Rasul" :banana:

What a wonderful update! Your sand ceremony came out great! :goodvibes Oh and is that a winnie the pooh tattoo? It's so cute!:cutie:

Patty, my dear friend, I am so happy that you and Dale had that romantic dance. The look in his eyes looking at you and then the utter joy and contentment and love in your face is just priceless. :faint: Thank you for sharing, sweetie! :hug:

As always, thanks Kelly for hanging around waiting for the next installment. The cake was YUMMY (what little bit I had) but maybe that will convince hubby to do a Vow Renewal. Or, you can just use Dale's comment below, LOL.:rotfl:

What a wonderful update! Your sand ceremony came out great! :goodvibes Oh and is that a winnie the pooh tattoo? It's so cute!:cutie:

Thanks for joining us. I love my sand ceremony. And, yes, that's Winnie the Pooh on my shoulder. :goodvibes

Laura, he's always so funny!

Patty, my dear friend, I am so happy that you and Dale had that romantic dance. The look in his eyes looking at you and then the utter joy and contentment and love in your face is just priceless. :faint: Thank you for sharing, sweetie! :hug:

Thank you so much my friend! I know I'll be looking at some amazing photos in just over two months of you and Howard!

Patty,

Your cake was the BEST cake ever!!!!!!!

Love,

Karen

Patty,

Your cake was the BEST cake ever!!!!!!!

Love,

Karen

Thanks Karen.

Kelly, Karen was at our vow renewal so she can vouch for the cake! Maybe your hubby would go for the vow renewal.

What a great update! The love between you two is soo obvious!!! :love:

Hmmm....the captain didn't do your sand ceremony? I'll have to make sure to write out a schedule of things.

What a great update! The love between you two is soo obvious!!! :love:

Hmmm....the captain didn't do your sand ceremony? I'll have to make sure to write out a schedule of things.

Jennifer, Our wedding planner hadn't heard of that before (the sand cermony). I got the ok with Cathy before hand, but she had said, it would just be something Dale & I would do, the captain doesn't 'say' anything during that.

I can't believe how perfect your sand ceremony turned out; you were both much better at evenly pouring than we were with ours :rotfl:

The shots of you dancing are so sweet and I love the one with your head on Dale's shoulder :dance3:

As always, thanks Kelly for hanging around waiting for the next installment. The cake was YUMMY (what little bit I had) but maybe that will convince hubby to do a Vow Renewal. Or, you can just use Dale's comment below, LOL.:rotfl:

Kelly, Karen was at our vow renewal so she can vouch for the cake! Maybe your hubby would go for the vow renewal.

You guys crack me up.:lmao:
I showed him the pictures of your cake and he said it looked delicious.

His ears did perk up for the "Exotic Rasul".
Maybe those 2 things will convince him, cake and "spa treatments".;) :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter