Passing through for dinner only?

slasser

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone...hoping to get some of your great advice! I am planning a trip to Florida in June and will only have the opportunity to stop in the WDW area for dinner. :( unfortunately!! Only driving through Orlando...and can't stay overnight.
But if I recall, the best place for me to do so might be at the Contemporary Resort to get a nice view of Cinderella's Castle and possible fireworks on certain nights? Anyone have any recommendations on where to go?
Thanks!!

California Grill on top of the Contempory will give you a good view of the Magic Kingdom and the food is good.

Thanks for your input! :) After thinking about it a bit...I may decide to go to 'Ohana's. I think we can appreciate the atmosphere a little more by catching the fireworks on the beach and watching the Electric Water Parade. It also fits into my budget a little more than California Grill. Although California Grill IS excellent and the view is amazing! :) But I want to get as much of Disney as I can in the limited time I have..:( Thanks again!

P.S. I accidently posted my original question twice and thought I'd share TXTink's post here as well...thanks!

-----------------------------------------------
I think going to the Contemporary is a wonderful idea! Very Disney! The only problem I would have is NOT going to the MK!!

You could also consider 'Ohana's at the Polly. Dine there, then watch the fireworks from the beach, they pipe in the music to Wishes. That sounds nice as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter