• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Part III of reviews from 4/19-4/23

Kteacher

<font color=660099>Not your average kindergarten t
Wednesday we had lunch at 50's Prime Time. We had a PS for 12:30, and waited about 10 minutes to be seated. The restaurant was packed, and there were several large (15-20 people) parties. Our server just wasn't into it this day:( I think it was just too busy for much interaction. DD had a hamburger, I had the meatloaf, and my sister had the BBQ chicken sandwich. We split the s'mores for dessert. The food was as good as it always is, but we were rushed in and out of there in less than an hour.
Grade Service: B- We were basically given our food , and then didn't see our server till he brought the check

Food : A We will still return because we love the food

Dinner was counter service at MK. MK was going to be closed Thursday (private party for McDonald's), and Friday and Saturday for grad nights, so we knew it was going to be packed. DD and my sister wanted hamburgers, so we went to Pinnochio's. We had never eaten here before, and probably won't be back. The service was extremely slow ( and the restaurant wasn't that busy, so I'm not sure what was going on) and the food was mediocre at best.

Grade Service: C

Food: C

I have to visit Casey's Corner at least once every visit, so we walked down there to get my meal, and to find a spot for Spectromagic. Service was quick, and food was good. We also found a great spot to watch Spectromagic right outside Casey's
Grade Service: B+

Food : B+

Tip: after Spectromagic, DD and my sister wanted to see tinkerbell's flight at the beginning of Wishes. We crossed over to the walkway from Plaza Pavillion to Tomorrowland. If you go a little past the private viewing area (around the bend in the walkway) you will be directly under tinkerbell when she flies from the castle:D

Thanks for posting! Most people review sit-down restaurants; it's nice to see reviews of counter service too!

Sorry you didn't have CM server at PTC who wasn't into role,in my opinion that can ruin the experience I would like to have at PTC.I love Casey's to thanks for sharing.::yes:: :wave2:

Thanks for the reviews. We haven't tried Prime Time, but I think we'd like it.

I agree with you about Casey's. Yum

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter